• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WOW........make $75 an hour.........with signs.

weaselboogie

There's a lot of lost time in those figures and really... 10 seconds to install window vinyl? Sure, it there's no cleaning or measuring.

J

john1

Been using the light up banners for YEARS. I am secretly rich and have made hundreds of thousands off it ALONE.

Ahhhhh!

(not)

slappy

Been using the light up banners for YEARS. I am secretly rich and have made hundreds of thousands off it ALONE.

Ahhhhh!

(not)

oooohhh! please share! both the materials and your $$$!

lol, I would just like to how they are making it with what materials. I could use a few of those here at our business for the automotive side of it... something that might say "HITCHES" or something...

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I love their install times.....no accounting for drive time (unless you are doing these all on your own windows). And no figures for overhead costs. Stupid examples.

SignProPlus-Chip

How are you supposed to cut vinyl with just your existing computer and printer?

You NEED a cutter. I just don't see any way around it.

2B

How are you supposed to cut vinyl with just your existing computer and printer?

You NEED a cutter. I just don't see any way around it.

saw a guy do this at an craft show, he printed off the letters on his computer taped them to the vinyl and then took a straight edge and cut it out by hand. LOOKED BAD for the banner, took an old banner pulled off the existing vinyl and then stuck new stuff on by hand, no alignment and didn't bother to remove the old adhesive residue. I stood and stared slack jaw, he was all proud of himself and was bragging how this is the way "professionals" do a proper sign. sells it for 7 SQFT on un-hemmed 10oz.

SD&F

Aha....another get rich quick scheme to suck the $$$ out of unsuspecting souls.
I tried to listen, but lost interest when he left out so many of the things that you need to do for each job.