• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WTH is this architect talkin bout?

TopFliteGraphics

i know what it is...
attachment.php

:toasting:

(aluninum faces, 1" welded aluminum returns, backed with clear lexan & filled with white led's, 1" standoffs mounted to aluminum backplate)

That's Pretty!!! Good work

pat that was exactly my thoughts. maybe its for those dreary winter months. if you think thats bad you should see the plans for the new school at montgomery mall pay. That damn sign package was $90k. and $60k of that was over the top BS that has no need. those hoodrats will tear that stuff up in one school year
Both my parents, my brother, 2 aunts and a cousin were/are teachers. Schools are allocated money and if they don't blow all of it they may not get the same amount the next year.

:doh:

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Both my parents, my brother, 2 aunts and a cousin were/are teachers. Schools are allocated money and if they don't blow all of it they may not get the same amount the next year.

:doh:

Yep, same way the military works. I was in charge of the graphics shop at Eglin AFB my last years before I retired and we had a set budget. If you don't spend it your budget is cut the next year. We purchased 4 copies of Illustrator and they sat on the shelf for years with the plastic wrap still on them. I hate that program with a passion.

visual800

Yep, same way the military works. I was in charge of the graphics shop at Eglin AFB my last years before I retired and we had a set budget. If you don't spend it your budget is cut the next year. We purchased 4 copies of Illustrator and they sat on the shelf for years with the plastic wrap still on them. I hate that program with a passion.

i will never understand what idiot came up with budgets with the state and govt. if we operated our sign shops and households with this metality we would lose everything. instead of rewarding for budget being less than year before they reward you for pi$$ing away more money

myront

CorelDRAW is best
The Air Force has a reward type program for money savings. If you submit the proper paperwork to prove that a part can be manufactured cheaper or maybe even omitted altogether you can make a ton of money. I helped a guy put together a package before. I've heard of members getting 10 -15k for their suggestions.

ams

I believe they want the letters set back 1" from the front edge of the structural trim.

visual800

More architect funnage........................HEY, ITS CALLED VINYL!

Attachments

• vinyl.jpg
    vinyl.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 41

reQ

OKay, now i would be confused lol. Direct glued stencil letters my arse LOL!

P.S. Women on here keep disliking my post. Can't beat the truth, ladies!

Marlene

Oh gosh, i never called anyone dumb and believe me or not never thought about that also. You act like women - You tell them something simple but they finish the idea in their head and come up with weirdest things :)

And yes, shadow plate means halo lit

"you act like women" really? you've never called anyone dumb but you just insulted half of the professional people who use this site. have to get back to work and do weird things as my pretty little head can't handle making these big ole man signs

reQ

"you act like women" really? you've never called anyone dumb but you just insulted half of the professional people who use this site. have to get back to work and do weird things as my pretty little head can't handle making these big ole man signs

Did you even understand that i was referring to regular life situation? It was not about sign business or business in general LOL

Marlene

Did you even understand that i was referring to regular life situation? It was not about sign business or business in general LOL

so in "real" life we are just dumb old girls but in the sign business we suddenly get man brains???