• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

www.desotowrapworld.com

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
They don't want you to know.

Domain ID:
Domain Name: desotowrapworld.com
Created On: 02-Nov-2009 00:00:00
Expiration Date: 02-Nov-2010 00:00:00
Sponsoring Registrar: 'Check Whois' (ENOM) (ENOM)
Name Server: ns1.dreamhost.com
Name Server: ns2.dreamhost.com
Registrant ID: Unknown
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard
Registrant Organization: Unknown
Registrant Street1: Westchester, CA 90045
Registrant Street2: Unknown
Registrant Street3: Unknown
Registrant City: US
Registrant State/Province: Unknown
Registrant Postal Code: Unknown
Registrant Country: Unknown
Registrant Phone: Unknown
Registrant Fax: Unknown
Registrant Email: Unknown
Admin ID: Unknown
Admin Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Admin Organization: Unknown
Admin Street1: 8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #110 - 732
Admin Street2: Unknown
Admin Street3: Unknown
Admin City: Westchester
Admin State: CA
Admin Postal Code: 90045
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.6613102107
Admin Fax: +1.6613102107
Admin Email: 3fae0fc310cf4110b8b96a63fa81fd56.protect@whoisguard.com

grafixemporium

Someone clearly has too much spare time. That's a dangerous game they are playing there towards the end of the rant. Some of that could certainly be interpreted as libel and is definitely worthy of a hefty lawsuit. Sorry, but you can't hide behind a "whois". Someone is paying for the hosting of that site. It wouldn't be too hard for a good attorney to find out who. Someone is asking for trouble.

Someone clearly has too much spare time. That's a dangerous game they are playing there towards the end of the rant. Some of that could certainly be interpreted as libel and is definitely worthy of a hefty lawsuit. Sorry, but you can't hide behind a "whois". Someone is paying for the hosting of that site. It wouldn't be too hard for a good attorney to find out who. Someone is asking for trouble.

:) Attorney is already in action... I'm sure.

ProWraps

heh. man he really pissed someone off.

but my question is this: you have made it known you are sergios #1 fan, so why would you advertise a possibly libelous site on a major sign forum?

seems that you are just adding fuel to the fire.

speedmedia

My god.... Here we go. Not sure what to think of that other than I hope the person who put it together realizes they are traceable. I guess if it is true it is nice to inform people but just seems like a disgruntled former partner or employer...I do find a bit of humor in it though. It is clear a s@@tstorm is brewing...

Thanks,
Kurt

Techman

I am getting a little sic the the petty little kid self-centered tantrums involved with that whole entire side. geeses,, Someone needs to get over themselves.

andy

Ever heard the expression "two bald men fighting over a comb"?

Outside the boundaries of Mr Desoto and the phantom Web Master there is a vast expanse of complete disinterest.

I Googled for the web page... even that amount of effort has left me feeling I've wasted 5 minutes of my life.

azcolor

I do know who this person is that put up this site. I feel it is in bad taste, and I am going to ask the person to take it down. This person is a friend of my company and was hurt, as many were in what Sergio tried to do here. This friend posted this site as a joke a month or more ago and it looks like he never took it down. Sergio too knows exactly who did this, as he asked this person to buy the domain name for him. This is no big secret to Sergio if he has seen it. As a company we are trying to move past the situation, I have an amazing staff of great professionals who just want to keep putting out a top notch product. The only time we even discuss Sergio is when another customer calls and says his shop has contacted them. I just wish he would stand on his own two feet instead of using my company to springboard his. I appreciate the messages you all send me it feels good to know that we are all connected with a passion for this industry. I also appreciate the fact that when you see posts like this you all inform me so that I can correct anything that I feel does not represent my company or my values. Rest assured I will ask this person to take down this site as soon as submit this post.
I wish you all the best this year.