• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

yard sign

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Less is more? Or should I add some bells and whistles?

Attachments

• 11111.JPG
    11111.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 175

afarraway

Less is more always works. The key is making sure all the right info is there and it has a call to action. This sign has a touch of mystery, which my be in itself a call to action because people will want to know what it is.
Initial thought, health related/quitting caffeine. What is the purpose of this sign; to increase web traffic so customer goes to website to find out more/ sign up?

Also, is it for a 24x6inch coroplast "rider" used with a step stake?

reQ

I usually keep it simple... sometimes i would add some borders like that.
attachment.php

Attachments

• kick.jpg
    kick.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 157

Craig Sjoquist

I would reverse that & use red background for main copy & use white border & outlines if ya must, white background for .com copy.

Unless the banner will be going in front of a dark area

Marlene

with super long address can you do it upper and lower case so it reads a little easier? KickTheCaffine ?

oksigns

kickthecaffine.com should be all the same size, but keep the font the same. This makes it easy to read. Marlene makes a good point about first case caps.

The stroke is very distracting. So you can keep it all white, under the red BG, and then alternate it with white bg bottom and red email address.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I thought you were gonna try it with some bells and whistles ??

It's all hard to read and will most likely be overlooked by just about everyone it's meant for. If they're trying to kick the caffeine addiction, they can't zero in on that mess. :doh:

Craig Sjoquist

Next I would just use red banner.. name.com only... also with red background white letters only if outline white outline outside letter, much thinner would read better.
Beside if you go to the website further info can be sought after, the point is ya gotta get them there 1st.

2B

Next I would just use red banner.. name.com only... also with red background white letters only if outline white outline outside letter, much thinner would read better.
Beside if you go to the website further info can be sought after, the point is ya gotta get them there 1st.

this

the E-mail is pointless if they are already being directed to the URL

PS: the font on the current URL is hard too read