• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You *really* want your card to look like that?

GoodPeopleFlags

Yep, he does. Absolutely no changing his mind. I went as far as telling him it was illegible, unprofessional and just plain bad. He wants it like this anyway. Sometimes you just make the customer happy and take the money and run.

Attachments

• MN&S.jpg
    MN&S.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 82

phototec

Yep, he does. Absolutely no changing his mind. I went as far as telling him it was illegible, unprofessional and just plain bad. He wants it like this anyway. Sometimes you just make the customer happy and take the money and run.

Are you sure you can't talk them into adding a LADDER, I think I reconize the designer:ROFLMAO:

Those stars really ad so much CLASS!!!

:banghead:

HaroldDesign

I like that they offer 10% off their hours and phone #, too.

...Never-mind. I thought it was trying to indicate 10% off items with the *, but really it doesn't add up to making that much sense, or any for that matter.

GoodPeopleFlags

I'll bet ya anything..... English is not their native tongue.

How did you guess? :rolleyes:

I tried to get him to change alot of stuff, including the wording (and amount of it). He explained to me that his wife bought the existing biz and there is another one, with the same name, on the same road and last time they did a promotion, they lost biz because people thought it was the *other* one. That's why they want to specify that it's the one beside Subway. I said, "You're kidding, right? Why didn't you guys change the name?" and I got a reply that in no way answered my question but it went on for about 5 min., and explaining why he wants it done the way he wants it done. You got it!
:toasting:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Nails on a Chalkboard.

And besides...with all that crap they do to them, how can your nails really look natural?

JB

RobbyMac

The only thing that would make it better, is if I found out my tax dollars are funding his operation through some BS grant/equal opportunity funding.

phototec

How did you guess? :rolleyes:

I tried to get him to change alot of stuff, including the wording (and amount of it). He explained to me that his wife bought the existing biz and there is another one, with the same name, on the same road and last time they did a promotion, they lost biz because people thought it was the *other* one. That's why they want to specify that it's the one beside Subway. I said, "You're kidding, right? Why didn't you guys change the name?" and I got a reply that in no way answered my question but it went on for about 5 min., and explaining why he wants it done the way he wants it done. You got it!
:toasting:

Wow, he is going to tell everyone who made these cards for him, oh that's going to be good for your portfolio and future business.

I would have directed him to Vista Print, he could get the cards for FREE....and you would save your reputation...

Happy New Year :toasting:

S'N'S

Wouldn't have thought he would be able to use the Subway logo, shouldn't that be just text?

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I can't believe you guys are questioning this at all! Can't you read, he's CERTIFIED!

End of discussion.

Air Art Girl

OMG, despite the fact that I wouldn't make that for my worst enemy, most of you know that nails is my other industry. Ummmmmmm, "Laser Nails"?????? WTF The only laser nails I know is a laser treatment when you have nail fungus, lol. I'm sure she isn't doing laser treatments. Oh my!!:doh:

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
OMG, despite the fact that I wouldn't make that for my worst enemy, most of you know that nails is my other industry. Ummmmmmm, "Laser Nails"?????? WTF The only laser nails I know is a laser treatment when you have nail fungus, lol. I'm sure she isn't doing laser treatments. Oh my!!:doh:

I think it's that toe nail fungus laser removal thingy places around here are advertising it.