• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

20'x50' Banner- Vendors for Oversized Banners?

flyplainsdrifta

Hey all!

Just wanted to see if anyone had any possible reccomendations on shops that have the capabilities to produce a 20 foot by 50 foot banner for a client we have. We just dont have the space here to be able to accommodate that kind of size. Thanks for all in advance!

flyplainsdrifta

Kramer Graphics. Is this a billboard or something people will want to walk right up to?

not entirely sure about the particulars. wasnt involved in planning unfortunately. had this dumped on my lap by a sales/graphics person who had immediately left our company in the days after the order was taken.

2B

you will need to know a LOT more specs.
  • if it can be seamed or a solid piece?
    • there are several MM that can do it with seams, unsure about the solid though.
  • the distance of visibility
  • what is it being mounted on
    • this size is going to have weight,
    • does mesh need to be used?
  • How long is the life expectancy?
  • ETC...

flyplainsdrifta

you will need to know a LOT more specs.
  • if it can be seamed or a solid piece?
    • there are several MM that can do it with seams, unsure about the solid though.
  • the distance of visibility
  • what is it being mounted on
    • this size is going to have weight,
    • does mesh need to be use
  • How long is the life expectancy?
  • ETC...

currently working on all that. indoor banner backdrop for a stage i believe. custy is aware of seams.