• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

25th year in business

Tim Aucoin

This month starts our 25th year in business in the Calgary area:clapping:
I'm designing a "services brochure" and want to identify this on our front page. I am looking for clipart for a nice looking anniversary starburst but am having zero luck with searches.:frustrated: I don't think I am calling it what it is. I'm looking for suggestions for what this thing is called or if anyone has seen anything nice they can point me to!
Thanks for any help!

Billct2

Congrats!
Today (May 1) is our 19th and 10th since I became sole owner.
and thinking about it, I started in this business 34 years ago, dang.....

Tim Aucoin

Thank you! :thankyou::U Rock:
Pat... the word CREST totally escaped me! That's exactly what I needed! CONGRATS ON YOUR 15TH!!!
Joe... thanks for the link. I'll definitely find something here. CONGRATS ON YOUR 30TH... WOW, that's a lot of years!
I use iStock daily, but was having major brain drain today! Just got over the flu, so that's what I'm blaming it on!

Last edited:

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
Congrats Tim way to go!

Joe and Bill, 35 yrs for myself also. Do you still use your brushes? Very rare for me to get the opportunity.

Billct2

Still have them, and they do get dusted off once in a while...last real job using them was a gold leaf transom.

SignManiac

Congrats!

I believe next month will mark 35 years full time in this racket for me. Talk about changes.......

Richard Flint

Congratulations to T3 and everyone else who's managed to survive in this ever changing, crazy business!

For me, It'll be my 36th in June.

Richard Flint

Congrats Tim way to go!

Joe and Bill, 35 yrs for myself also. Do you still use your brushes? Very rare for me to get the opportunity.

I still use my brushes. Although mostly these days just doing a lot of outlining on our hand carved signs.

Attachments

• HarborRose.jpg
    HarborRose.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 77