• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

$400 Wraps!?!?!?!?! oh my

Jim Doggett

here's a cheap wrap site you might WANT to show potential clients!

"Our printers will print reds a little pink and yellows a little orange, and blacks are kinda gray just so you know."

just so ya know :ROFLMAO:

http://www.cheapvehiclewrap.com/

Is this site a spoof??? Every sample photo shows errors. Something doesn't wash. It's as if someone put the site up to make cheap wraps seem like junk. For $400, it should be junk. But showing it is junk seems suspicious. I can't image these guys (guy; and a neice) are for real.

petepaz

:omg2:that is funny but also don't forget those pics had to come from somewhere they didn't just make them for the prank site so some one is driving around with wraps like that:omg2:

Flame

Is this site a spoof??? Every sample photo shows errors. Something doesn't wash. It's as if someone put the site up to make cheap wraps seem like junk. For $400, it should be junk. But showing it is junk seems suspicious. I can't image these guys (guy; and a neice) are for real.

Are you kidding me? Man I love you Jim, but you need to get out more. haha. It's obviously a prank site, and I instantly bookmarked it!!! Next time I have a relative try to get me to do a $800 wrap I'm just going to e-mail them this site url. Shows ya what you get when you want a 3 digit wrap job.

Love it love it, made my morning!

CheapVehicleWrap

Pure Genius! I'm going to link to it and post it locally on craigslist. What a way to compare apples to oranges. Would also be great to get the data from the contact form so we'd know who not to bother calling back.

W

wetgravy

"My Niece Miranda does all our designs and just got a new clipart CD. She does all this from her 386sx laptop and was a featured designer last year in National Grade School Upcoming Artists Magazine NGSUAM."

that one made me almost shoot coffee out of my nose.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Read through the ebay feedback...

he buys solvent inks on line... printer parts... car parts...

now I'm not so sure it is a joke ????

almost looks like a car guy who believes what he's doing is good cuz it's so cheap...

Kottwitz-Graphics

Hey I just did a search on cheap vehicle wraps and look what it found:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...629806471&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

What the f.......

Whats worse is he has a 100% feed back rating and 45 items...

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors...ack2&userid=usedoldstock&ftab=FeedbackAsBuyer

All as a buyer, and for stuff like kids vitamin drinks, parts for a printer (Cap top for MUTOH VALUEJET VJ1204/1604/2606), and Diesel repair books...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???

Edited to say, "Dang Stacy, you beat me to it..."

CheapVehicleWrap

Got this in my newsreader:

Does one really need to spend thousands for the most cost effective advertising method, vehicle wraps? A company reveals how it can now wrap a vehicle for thousands less than the average cost.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Manhattan, New York, United States of America (Free-Press-Release.com) February 21, 2011 --

CheapVehicleWrap.com has found a way for businesses to save thousands on vehicle wraps. Normally Vehicle Wraps are $1500-$4000 (depending on design and coverage) which is a very reasonable marketing expense considering the high return on investment and high performance of this type of outdoor media marketing. CheapVehicleWrap.com claims to charge only $400-1500 for a vehicle wrap or "Rolling Billboard". Cheap Vehicle Wrap designs and installs Vehicle Wraps across the US for companies with single vehicles to fleets. They can be found on the web at www.CheapVehicleWrap.com

mikefine

At the bottom, there are "google ads" for wrap and design companies -- which are not $400.00 wrap companies. I have a hunch it is a brilliant technique to grab attention and increase traffic to other sites. I also believe someone, because of the ad, has made money just from the views from this thread. My google ads and SEO knowledge is limited, so maybe someone else could enlighten.

GypsyGraphics

anyone checked the CheapVehicleWrap.com lately?????

i see there have been a few changes and in case you didn't notice....
check out the "Press" page!!!!!!

Notice anything familiar???????

CheapVehicleWrap.com has found a way for businesses to save thousands on vehicle wraps.
It's called "Moshing" or lowballing in layman's terms.

anyone here care to step up and take credit for this clever site?

I tried to look it up, but they are hiding behind a privacy service

Whois lookup
Domain cheapvehiclewrap.com:

Whois Privacy Services Pty Ltd
PO Box 923
Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006 AU

Administrative, Technical and Billing Contact:

Whois Privacy Service Pty Ltd
Customer ID : 53382449257288
53382449257288-9a5fe6@whoisprivacyservices.com.au
PO Box 923
Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006 AU