• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

$400 Wraps!?!?!?!?! oh my

weaselboogie

Brilliant!

CheapVehicleWrap.com has found a way for businesses to save thousands on vehicle wraps. It's called "Moshing" or lowballing in layman's terms.

So, I guess my money would be on Mr. Drane with a domain registry from AU... but I think you can put ANYTHING in there, right? But then again, it was Gypsy who "found" this site. Whoever did it, this is brilliant.

GypsyGraphics

COME ON!!! WHO ARE YOU?

anyone recognize his face (well, half face) in the video on the "about us" page?

ummm... you're a little scary dude. (but i guess that's the point... cheap wraps are scary)

cdiesel

Lol that's hilarious. My first thought that it was probably someone here!

LOL!

"We will no longer be accepting food stamps as payment."

Dave Drane

Brilliant!

CheapVehicleWrap.com has found a way for businesses to save thousands on vehicle wraps. It's called "Moshing" or lowballing in layman's terms.

So, I guess my money would be on Mr. Drane with a domain registry from AU... but I think you can put ANYTHING in there, right? But then again, it was Gypsy who "found" this site. Whoever did it, this is brilliant.

:goodpost: NOT!!! :covereyes: Sorry Wease, I am not even able to make up my own website, let alone be this clever. I can't even suggest another aussie who could be so smart?? Maybe Greg from Sydney?? Lets start a guessing competition.!:thumb:

Graphicholik3

The concept is definitely funny! :] But you can tell by most the pics that most those jobs are dated, and aren't freshly installed or printed. I think it would be more ethically correct to show how cheap materials can't print vibrant colors, have quality issues, and better yet don't stick or go over surfaces the moment you go to install.

ismoreno

I liked Testimonial

"The wraps look pretty good however you misspelled my company name on all 6 trucks"
"Still looks good though hu?"