• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

$400 Wraps!?!?!?!?! oh my

weaselboogie

"Allot of companies laminate the graphics with expensive clear coats to protect them and so they're easier to remove, we rarely do this as we see no need in our 8 months of experience, but if we have to we get a GREAT deal on it and won't charge for it, but expect extra bubbles and creases on the vehicle wrap."

AUTO-FX

Even with all that is said there, I'll bet none of it sinks in with some folks.

Is there a market for a cheap wrap, where it is clear that the materials will be crap, the install will be crap, there will be no expectations as to quality of images, and no warranty whatsoever, expressed or implied???
And the bigger question - would someone actually want to be the purveyor of the cheap wrap?
How would you profit from such a business?
How would you staff and house such a business? Cheap immigrant labor in the barn out back with a huge turnover rate and poor working conditions?
How do you sustain such a business over any period of time?
How do you place a value on such a business when you need a business loan or you want to sell or retire?
How do you have any pride in your work?

Craig Sjoquist

As a prank site it was ok think the story could have been pushed more, and some of the pictures to us are un-acceptable but to many customers it's ok see it here alot.
But sure was kinda funny and a great start on slamming cheap wraps lol

fmg

No need to worry about knife cuts in the paint. The vinyl wrap will cover these up. Best line in a long time!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Must be cold where they did this one............. 3 Chinese girls wrap.jpg

J

john1

LOL loving this.

It looks it was created on Feb 18th, 2011 so i'm thinking it was someone from here to be honest, Either way pretty funny site!

oh man, i was hoping to get me some minium wage install work after i had been on there 6 hour rigorous training course to make me the faster wrapper on the planet! oh well!! lol....