• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A new Logo for input

Stormyj

Just another guy
So I created a new logo and needed some help. Its for a new billion dollar software company and they are paying me a six figure payment. I Came up with this but need some help and design input. Go ahead and create one for me and I will maybe work on it. Leave feedback :Big Laugh Oh, and please dont tell me what a terrible design it is. Thats like a perfect circle. And the color, yea look at if for a sec. Nice.

c1_img2.png

Marlene

wow, really rare to see some one hit it on the first try! if I did anything to it, I would go just one shade darker as that green is so yesterday

C

ColoPrinthead

As hard as i try to I can not find anything wrong with it. PERFECTION :thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
While it's not too bad, I think the outline is a little too heavy for the intended use.

Also, You're gonna hafta run this by Rick, cos he's the circle master. You might need to get his permission to use this, since he invented it long ago.

One other thing, you might wanna consider...... having a circle as the main focal point of one's design brings to mind that although a circle is perfect, the world isn't round. You could be opening yourself, or perhaps your client, to this age old question.

SignManiac

But if I change it by making it 10% smaller doesn't' that get around any copyright laws? That's what I've always been told..

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Design it in black and white first...
oh, and lose the outline.. NEWBIE!!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just got to thinking.... [ in my best Goucho Marx voice...... and at this time of day, that ain't a very good idea], but what if this logo is to be used as a dimensional 3D piece. That could put a whole new spin on things.

panther globe.jpg

2B

The wheels on the bus go round and round,
round and round,
round and round.
The wheels on the bus go round and round,
all through the town.

phototec

Look great, but I feel like it would be better if you added a glossy finish to the circle logo....

So here is how to do it:

[video=youtube;D2hbj-yHtf0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2hbj-yHtf0[/video]

:thumb: