• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A sign related food subject......................................................................................

DeadDoc

Yes...around here, some of them have seating like a restaurant... And some gambling machines. Hell, I'd take Gnubler on a date to the Kum n Go on Friday night for a good meal and a little gambling afterwards. Finish off with some natty daddy's and take her on home.
We have sit down based ones as well, but I'd never write home about them. Atlanta and now Savannah these days. That last bit hurts the former pro-brewer in me. :cool:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Lunch

PXL_20230126_165225130.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hmmmm....... how much of your lousy welding, grinding and painting are you eating these days ?? Have you cut back, since they've taken all the lead out or have you stepped up your game ??

Is this the new & improved JB or the old hacked up version ??

JBurton

Signtologist
Hmmmm....... how much of your lousy welding, grinding and painting are you eating these days ?? Have you cut back, since they've taken all the lead out or have you stepped up your game ??

Is this the new & improved JB or the old hacked up version ??
Don't worry, I know to ask someone who knows what they're doing to weld my stuff up. Though the way my fab guy is aging out and the way newcomers keep dropping out, I may have to pick it up and step up my game.
Reminds me of a guy we had a few years back. He was the typical one upper, he'd done this and that bigger than whatever we would be working on at the time. One day on a multi site install, we were finishing up a pole cover and going over the next stop, about 5 guys standing and this one dude welding the polecover. He interrupts me and my old man to show off his welding, "that sucker ain't going nowhere!" he exclaimed as he grabbed the polecover and started to shake it, at which point it promptly broke free. Like, if you're going to be cocky, be good, or hide your tracks. Dumb sob.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What if it is ?? What's your concern ?? I saw the picture of you paying your handyman. You gotta problem with this place ??