• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A sign related food subject......................................................................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Awww, I'm all finished, but I know what I'm having tomorrow. More hot sausage patties on kaiser rolls with cheese. I'm just gonna eat and watch it rain from that storm down south and stay dry. It's supposed to get here overnight.

Johnny Best

Where's the hot peppers on that Italian sub? I think Fedderman keeps his hidden on the back of his neck, under the hoodie.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No hot peps on this one. Other things yes, but not this. Besides, getting to an age, where sometimes the hot peps make a terrible exit these days. :popcorn:

Oh, and I don't really care what fetterman has or does.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Gino made me do it....

Attachments

• 16681087883537823419617603689499.jpg
    16681087883537823419617603689499.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 88

jochwat

Graphics Department
Well, the wife was at the farmer's market and picked up this little baby for me. About 15" long and packed full of goodies. What we call............ an Italian Sandwich. Not a hero, not a sub, not a hoagie or a grinder and definitely not a panini.

I didn't know which was a better gaze ?? Full on or cut in half to see the innards. Eat your hearts out you juicers................

juicer
Good stuff. I'd ditch the tomatoes, but that's just me. I only like tomatoes if they're made into something else. Or, oddly enough, on a Whopper.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks pretty good.

So, when people show what they ate and we're 3 hours ahead of you, you can make a decision good or bad of what to get. I think ya oughta go get some rocky mountain oysters for tomorrow.

1668109165792.png

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
If tomatoes make your bread soggy, you're not building the sandwich properly. Things need to be layered in a specific order, and you've got to have something between the tomatoes and the bread.

Sammich building 101.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Got that straight. First a few layers of assorted salamis and then your salad fixings with herbs, spices and oils, then your tomatoes, cheese and a last layer of capicola. Wellaf*ckinla.... you're there, by jove.