• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A sign related food subject......................................................................................

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I got one of these a few days ago and something tasted off. I usually opt for their smokehouse brisket, no bbq sauce, and a slice of cheddar instead of gouda. (I had to look up the name, and it says it comes with cheddar, but around here it has always been gouda...)

Do you hate watching cooking eating shows too? I find myself subliminally p*ssed off when my wife is watching some jagoff march around some city, hitting all of these awesome food spots/trucks/everything, and I'm sitting there with a light beer and a frickin leftover pizza. Only thing more annoying is a cooking show where the chef/host constantly says 'this is what sets real chefs apart from home chefs'. (My wife's a great cook, when she has time, she makes a mean chicken pot pie from scratch.)
My husband loves to watch cooking shows. He especially like carnival eats, where they show the most ridiculous creations. Some of them look and sound horrible, but some of them look really tasty. He always seems to watch it when I'm hungry.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I got one of these a few days ago and something tasted off. I usually opt for their smokehouse brisket, no bbq sauce, and a slice of cheddar instead of gouda. (I had to look up the name, and it says it comes with cheddar, but around here it has always been gouda...)

Do you hate watching cooking eating shows too? I find myself subliminally p*ssed off when my wife is watching some jagoff march around some city, hitting all of these awesome food spots/trucks/everything, and I'm sitting there with a light beer and a frickin leftover pizza. Only thing more annoying is a cooking show where the chef/host constantly says 'this is what sets real chefs apart from home chefs'. (My wife's a great cook, when she has time, she makes a mean chicken pot pie from scratch.)
I really despise all of it to be honest. The worst is the orgasm they get after taking a bite, making weird noises then continuing to blabber with a mouth full of food.
Actually, It's Suppertime was great. Not exactly kid friendly but that is what made it good

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I really despise all of it to be honest. The worst is the orgasm they get after taking a bite, making weird noises then continuing to blabber with a mouth full of food.
Actually, It's Suppertime was great. Not exactly kid friendly but that is what made it good
Yah, my hubby likes that guy too. RANG!
...Used to have a FedEx guy who reminded me of him, he wasn't as flattered as I thought he would be when I mentioned that.

Nottareal needs to watch this one:

jochwat

Graphics Department
Arby's seems to have gotten into the business of selling products you are much better off getting from the right place (smoked brisket sandwiches are best from a bbq shop, gyros should ONLY be from a Greek-owned gyros shop, etc.). Hell, the roast beef should really only be from a good beef sandwich joint, but sometimes you gotta have that thin, overly-processed, Carl Buddig-lunchmeat-type beef.

Despite having just typed all of that (and against any kind of judgement at all), I recently tried the Arby's Rib Sandwich. "No McFibs Here!", the marquee proudly proclaimed. "Just Real Ribs!". And to make a long story short, about a week after my online complaint I received a card from corporate in the mail for a free combo of my choice. It was a half-pound Beef and Cheddar meal because THAT'S WHAT YOU GET AT ARBY'S.

Stacey K

I like making signs
It would cost me an arm and leg to cook all fancy like that guy and like most of you. I have 4 'men' to feed...it's an endless cycle of calculating what is most filling for the longest period of time. Especially with 2 of them in football right now. I'm like a school lunch lady, what can I make to fill them up and stretch the pennies.

jochwat

Graphics Department
Yah, my hubby likes that guy too. RANG!
...Used to have a FedEx guy who reminded me of him, he wasn't as flattered as I thought he would be when I mentioned that.

Nottareal needs to watch this one:
I never heard of that Matty guy until I saw him on "The Bear"... still not sure what I think about him.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Arby's seems to have gotten into the business of selling products you are much better off getting from the right place (smoked brisket sandwiches are best from a bbq shop, gyros should ONLY be from a Greek-owned gyros shop, etc.). Hell, the roast beef should really only be from a good beef sandwich joint, but sometimes you gotta have that thin, overly-processed, Carl Buddig-lunchmeat-type beef.

Despite having just typed all of that (and against any kind of judgement at all), I recently tried the Arby's Rib Sandwich. "No McFibs Here!", the marquee proudly proclaimed. "Just Real Ribs!". And to make a long story short, about a week after my online complaint I received a card from corporate in the mail for a free combo of my choice. It was a half-pound Beef and Cheddar meal because THAT'S WHAT YOU GET AT ARBY'S.
It's Arbys.. you got to tame your expectations.