• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A Video of us Wrapping an RV!

Intense01

That looks great! Do you print on high or low ink setting for wraps? I just got the 26500 up an running and my blacks aren't super black. I have been using 10 pass bidi low ink on a 3m profile.

Anyways nice job! Good editing skills..

xxaxx

:thumb:Great work !!

So, which one was you ??:help

Haha he doesn't grace us with his presence in this video ... I'm on the laminator at the beginning and the two guys wrapping are Will and his dad Phillip. :Big Laugh

HulkSmash

:thumb:Great work !!

So, which one was you ??:help

Gino, i know you'd love to see my sexy self wrapping :)

I had Will wrap the outside, my pops was in and gave him a hand. I did the interior wrap. We had to get this done in 2 days, that includes printing, for the dew tour up in the mountains. This one was a tight deadline.

Letterbox Mike

Awesome Adam! What program did you use to edit the video? Making some videos for our Facebook page is on our looooong list of marketing must-dos this year, I'm not even sure where to start with it... Any advice?

HulkSmash

Awesome Adam! What program did you use to edit the video? Making some videos for our Facebook page is on our looooong list of marketing must-dos this year, I'm not even sure where to start with it... Any advice?

Do you really want to know? Are you ready?

The new Windows Movie maker..... surprisingly effective..

I have Adobe Premier but didn't bother with it.

BALLPARK

Cool vid... Awesome wrap makeover on that RV!

Now go buy your guys a trimmer for those panels. ;) Just kidding... I'm sure you have a few of them.

SignManiac

Nice job on the video! We recently bought two professional video cameras worth about $10k to start shooting our own videos on what's involved in the purchase of a franchise, along with a bunch of other videos. We hired a guy who is a pro at video production to shoot and edit them for us. Can't wait to produce the first one we have planned on illegal cock fighting! Got lots of ideas running round my head :)