• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adtechia

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Little Buddy  jpg.jpg
He's off in another direction.... getting his sh!t together. Signs are basically on a back burner for him.

Locals Find!

Hey Guys thanks for the concern. I took a full time job. Trying to get some stuff straightened out. Pay down some old debts and get some things back in order. Health is ok for now thank goodness. (I haven't forgotten about you John your on my list).

Signs for now have to play second fiddle to my family for a bit. Recently had to move due to a shady landlord. She decided to take my rent but, thought she could get away not paying the bank for the mortgage. Well, that didn't work out for her. Luckily I had an escape plan in place and got my family a better place to live.

I will not be replaced around here. There is still only one of me. I will be around, just not as much.

Deaton Design

Hey Guys thanks for the concern. I took a full time job. Trying to get some stuff straightened out. Pay down some old debts and get some things back in order. Health is ok for now thank goodness. (I haven't forgotten about you John your on my list).

Signs for now have to play second fiddle to my family for a bit. Recently had to move due to a shady landlord. She decided to take my rent but, thought she could get away not paying the bank for the mortgage. Well, that didn't work out for her. Luckily I had an escape plan in place and got my family a better place to live.

I will not be replaced around here. There is still only one of me. I will be around, just not as much.

Actually wasnt asking for that reason. You were here every day, then dropped off the planet. Just wondered about it...take care.

J

john1

Good to see things are well, You gotta do what you gotta do when things take a down turn. Luckily i have always came out on top when things got rough in the end.

Gotta be proactive and be known or nobody will know about your services. I have found that taking care of customers is a number one thing that will separate you from everyone else. There are some crooks out there.

Hell, Just today i received a order from a lady locally who spent about $300 with me over the past 2 days. She is the sweetest lady and really supports local businesses. She wants a little 18"x9" decal on her rear window advertising her services in basic arial bold and white vinyl. I am making it up for her at no charge. She has no idea. It's the little things that make a big impact.

phototec

Hey Addie, are you talking about this location (attached photo)?

It's the location for your business when doing a Google search.

Attachments

• Addie's House.jpg
    Addie's House.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 59

phototec

Locals Find!

Hey Addie, are you talking about this location (attached photo)?

It's the location for your business when doing a Google search.

Yep, that's the place.:thumb: That is my truck in the drive. Looked better after that photo. That was taken the week before I landscaped the yard and made the jackhole next door haul off that busted TV. Looks better from the outside than it did on the inside. You are correct the business was registered there. I never updated anything when I got the office as most of my stuff is in the garage anyway. Frames, Posts, tools, etc...