• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

All Ladies ??Please help

ThinkRight

I need to ask all ladies a question.
Is a Hot Air Balloon ride for an anniversary gift ok or not ?
Serious question.
I am open to suggestions , within reason.
Thank you :)

Hicalibersigns

I'm not a lady, but my wife thinks the one we took outside of Taos, New Mexico on our anniversary a few years ago was one of coolest things we ever did. Totally appropriate...

Right ladies???

ThinkRight

I'm not a lady, but my wife thinks the one we took outside of Taos, New Mexico on our anniversary a few years ago was one of coolest things we ever did. Totally appropriate...

Right ladies???

Thank you for replying.
Women are very hard to read sometimes. (always)
Gifts are good or disappointing,I did not want the latter.

Jillbeans

I'd love it, provided that there was champagne and good sex afterward.
:)
Always wanted to take a hot air balloon or helicopter ride.
Love...Jill

WildWestDesigns

I'd love it, provided that there was champagne and good sex afterward.
:)
Always wanted to take a hot air balloon or helicopter ride.
Love...Jill

Mile high member?

is she scared of heights?

That's what I was thinking. I know the ole ball and chain hates heights and would probably end up killing me when she got back on solid ground. I think your odds are better with a trip then something like that unless you know she likes thrills and all that.

But I really don't know her, hot air ride might just be the thing.

lexsigns

me personally terrified of heights so NO way!! jewelry usually a good b or day at a spa?
Really depends on the person.
If you are actually thinking about it and didnt forget your already gettin some!

Last edited:

beckys

I have to say, the best thing I ever did was swim with dolphins this year!!! by far, totally orgasmic!!
Points big time:)

GypsyGraphics

:helpAfter 20 year most likely a home cooked dinner:Big Laugh

a home cooked dinner? what then, a thoughtful gift like NOT not having to do the dishes?

just celebrated 30 years... and would NEVER fly with me!

i don't care about a gift... but i want dinner out and vacation sex (even if it's just one night)

the balloon ride sound really nice, but i guess i don't understand the surprise aspect of it. does she plan part of the day too, as your surprise? although, there have been years where we've taken turns planning the day, and that's been fun... trying to top each other.

SignManiac

I went up in a hot air balloon once. Got up to 7,000'... Then jumped out :) I would be more afraid to land in one. The basket has no brakes!