• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anagraph Designart software

geb

I'm probably, or should I say unfortunately, the only one using Anagraph Designart 2000 on this forum. If there are any others, have you experienced any problems with this software, in specific : Anada 50. exe pops up when plotting and this error message continuiously closes the program. Tech support has been unable to fix problem and was wondering if anyone has experienced this. Thanks for any replies.

shaunmorrell

Sounds like a driver issue...

Try unistalling the driver and reinstalling it and also pausing all other printer drivers then try a cut...

Thanks,

geb

Thanks Shaun, I'll give that a try Monday. The Ioline has a control center where you can change settings, but the software doesn't want to recognize the changes. Ioline tech support has been very helpful with a few additional tips that helped performance, but the software ????? The older version of designart 3.5 had an option box to change the settings, but tech support can't help with this new version and blame the plotter and on and on and on..... I recently installed Corel 9 and signtoolssoftware is in the mail, so the anagraph soon will be no longer. Thanks for posting Shaun.

hp20

I am wondering if anyone knows if anagraph 3.5 will now work with windows xp. I heard they were working on this.

geb

If you upgraded 3.5 you would have designart 2000.I don't know if there have been any updates since then, as I don't use this software anymore. 3.5 was stable and I liked using it, but 2000 on a windows 2000 was real buggy for me, and tech support at the time could not solve the problems I was having, so I switched software.

George

m!snyder

My boss still uses DesignArt 2000 for mostly everything(on windows XP) and I still use it for vectorizaton because it does a great job on B&W images and also for the occasionaly curved text.... other than that I hate it with a passion. It has been completely unstable and buggy not to mention counterintuitive and it handles text poorly at best.

I layout with Coreldraw12 and use SmartCut Pro to cut to the ANA AE-70 i use, it also works with the AE-75E my boss uses. I say dump anagraph and go with smartCut or that flexi that everyone seems to be using...

rostre

Anagraph DesignPro 3.5 running smoothly on XP

I have Anagraph DesignPro 3.5 running smoothly on Windows XP. I provide Technical Support and other contract work for a business here in West Georgia, and I have had Anagraph DesignPro 3.5 running successfully on the office computers for the past year. All of his computers are now upgraded from WIndows 98 to new P4 computers running Windows XP SP2. Everything works great. If you are interested on how to do this, please send an email to rsreid (at) gmail (dot) com. I'll respond ASAP.

Thanks,
Robert

DesignDog

3.5 to XP

HI Robert,

Tried emailing the address

you provided, no

response....

Did you get it?:help: Could

use some help.

THANX

rostre

Sorry about the late replys.

Sorry about the late replies. I've changed email addresses. If I haven't replied to you in the past, please go to my website and click the contact me button. The anagraph documentation I put together is at www.reidpc.com/anaxp. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Also, for those of you out there who have extra Anagraph Keys, I have a client that will pay $100 for each key if you have any your aren't using. Please contact me if you have some available. My email can be found on my website, or you can call me at 770/833-6573.

Thanks,
Robert

rostre

Dongles / Hardware Keys

If anyone else has any, please get in contact with me. I will pay $100 for each key available. I need 7 more keys.

Thanks,
Robert Reid- 770-833-6573 or view email on my website @ www.reidpc.com.

TRAV

I'm running anagraphy designArt 3.5. I have it installed on a PC with XP windows. I am told that my plotter....Ana Express Elite Cutter 30" will not work with that combo. I can do everything on XP as I can on Win 98. Any infro anyone has will really be appreciated.
trav1962@yahoo.com

SignManiac

After 20 some odd years I've finally done away with DesignArt and gone with Techmans recommendation to design in Corel and plot from CoCut...

No more headaches.

ColorDoctor

DesignArt/Vinyl Master Pro

....After...dang, can't remember how many years of using DesingArt, 3.5 version, which I still LOVE and use...I am working with Vinyl Master Pro....only as I have had to upgrade to XP PRO. Interesting program-BUT the Plotter Dialogue Box/ANAGraph terminology, is very non-descript and LACKS HEAVILY, multiple options. I have seen a member of Future Corp post here......as follows: Shaun Morrell
FUTURE CORPORATION LTD. This is their software.
The program has quite a few more options and tools which I like....but the plotter cutting options is BUGGIN' ME BIG TIME. I can cut stuff ok but very restrictive parameters. If you read this Shaun....please respond. Would like to be at PEACE with this issue. Any and all help IS GREATLY APPRECIATED....Oh and by the way the Sentinal Medic patch does work so anyone can use 3.5 in Xp...but no plotter at least for a Graphtec 90A...And lastly would have upgraded to DesignArt 2000 if not for the INSANE upgrade cost!!!

SignosaurusRex

DesignArt 2000 was a joke!, as they quickly found out. I still prefer the ANA 3.5 as my plotting software. Call me a caveman, thats OK, you'll be right! If it aint broke, dont fix it! Its still a moneymak'n workhorse!!! PERIOD

geb

If you upgraded to designart 2000 you would have wasted alot of money, be thankful you didn't. 3.5 was real good, from there I don't know what happened other than my experiences I posted here about the support and never fixing the problems.

George

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We got DesignArt 4.0 and it works like a charm.... and on XP, I might add.

Have 2000 also, it was a joke that shouldn't have happened.