• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Assult charge..:(

Jillbeans

So were you wearing that creepy Santa getup when it happened?
:)
I can just see the COPS episode now.
Love.....Jill

round man

Next time Mosh beat the P*ss out of him and as soon as you are done call the cops and charge him with assault first and have HIM arrested for the scenario,...after working as security for a road house awhile back I learned real quick the cops usually stick with whoever calls them first,..so next time ad insult to injury and have the lil' sob arrested first even if you started the fight,....

AUTO-FX

Mosh, how come you're not making money charging for parking? The theater may have been willing to pay a monthly rental fee. And a few poles in the ground will protect the side of the building. Your insurance company would probably pay to fix the building. And maybe some poles.

JR's

"Your Honor, he attacked me and I was only protecting myself!"

I agree with Si Allen, that would be my story and I am sticking to it. But Mosh you are a big guy why the hell are you punching someone. sew the SOB. good luck and your probably under a lot of stress with losing your accounts.

JR

CheapVehicleWrap

Hard enough imagining a movie theater next to a field so why not 2! I bet before this goes to court The MoshPlex can be open and showing movies for 1/2 price.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Last year the City passed a new law that says NO tractors, trucks or 4-wheels pushing snow on sidewalks. Well this moron at the theater had some guy try to push the snow off MY sidewalk with a 4-wheeler, so I run out there and pushed him off the sidewalk with my truck. The cops laughed at me cause I was so pissed and were confused why I freaked out on someone wanting to push my snow for me. Well if that guy damages my walk or building I guaran-damn-tee they don't have insurance to cover my damages! AAAHHHH!!!!I am just so mad right now

Doesn't sound like he punched him (though he probably did lol) but it does sound like vehicular assault and if that's what he's charged with, it's a lot more serious than punching some guy in the mouth...

and I'll put in on the web cam...

Craig Sjoquist

Think before you react ... inside your house would have been better. or just drop it and pile snow in street ... or water down his side walk after hours or before. .... water his locks

when you assault be on the defense, he came to your house but thinks ya needed more.

well case will get dropped anyway if you two come to some agreement.

SignManiac

Something tells me the Mosh isn't one to kiss and make up. It's just not his style, hence the ten baby mama's...

saktrnch

Wouldn't it be cheeper and a lot less hassle to just put in parking meters? Put enough meters in so people have to hit the car next to them to get in and out of their car.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So did you punch him or run him over?

The whole thing is a joke. He didn't bust anyone in the mouth or he'd still be in jail counting the days until his hearing.

Someone comes up to your doorstep and starts yelling at you is no reason to haul off and drop them with your fist. There's no self defense in that anywhere.

I thought your barns, farms and sign shop was in Nebraska. What aren't you telling us this time ?? :rolleyes:

Patrick46

WOW!!!! Whadda story!!!

I CAN relate.........

next door to my shop building is a bar/restaurant. (I'm in a big building that has 7 different shop spaces)
They have a very small parking lot, and is a very busy place. (their BBQ ribs are phoenominal!!!)
They (used to) FILL our parking lot with their over-flow of cars...and these drunks would piss in our lot, and leave their beer bottles all over the place. We've had our shop windows broken by drunken fights on more than one occassion. I too have gotten into serious altercations with these jerks.
Of course...the parking lot side of our building is hammered as well!!!!!

I finally put up a chain fence barracade on the property line with 'no parking' signs on the posts.........that helped!
(the towing company will only tow 'em if I pay the towing fee FIRST! only to get re-imbursed after the fee is paid)

but my son & I finally started leaving a big glob of axle greese under the door handles on cars parked here.......that's just about ended it!!!
(we'd show up in the morning with obsenities written on the building in grease!!!) :ROFLMAO:

(why the passenger side???.....cause that's where the girlfriend/wife usually gets in...and then the driver gets it twice as bad!!!) :thumb:

....and this has been on-going for 13 years now. (you'd think the restaurant owner would give us a comp meal sometime, huh??)