• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another guy from Wisconsin

PFS

Hey all,

I live in Manitowoc, and I'm just here because I bought a vinyl cutter last year for race car numbers and graphics. I don't do much else with it, but it paid for itself in about a month, so I'm happy. I came here to learn more about what this machine can do and how to do it. It's a GCC Puma III and I use CorelDraw 11 for the design and that gets sent to GreatCut.

I've used Corel for a long time so I'm fairly familiar with it, but I can still learn a lot more. I'm not real impressed with GreatCut's refinement or documentation. Then again, it was free.

I'll probably just lurk for a while, but I'll probably be able to learn a lot that way. Thanks!

Peter

PFS

Thanks guys. Love the Jeep grill, Brian. I'm an old Jeep guy myself. I have an '84 CJ that I bought new, a '51 Willys M38, a Commander and had a couple Cherokees. Great trucks!
Pete