• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone else getting this for S101's Home Page?

GypsyGraphics

i'm not getting the usual Signs 101 Home Page anymore, with the most current active threads. i have to select a particular forum first.

as of today, this is what i see on the S101 HOME page... has something changed or did i maybe inadvertently click something that change my viewing pleasure... cuz i'm not find this pleasing at all. it's like coming to the front door and finding nobody home... i guess i could peek over the fence and see if you're all playing in the back yard.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-03-30 at 1.36.03 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-03-30 at 1.36.03 PM.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited by a moderator:

signage

Nope get the regular home page!

Must be the MAC virus:omg::Big Laugh

Attachments

• homepage.jpg
    homepage.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 70

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You've collapsed the active threads block and that setting was saved in your most current cookie. Simply click the button in the upper right side of the block to expand it and then it should remember that setting. If you continue to have problems, clear the cache and the cookies from your browser to start fresh.

GypsyGraphics

peeked over the fence... and i saw the swings moving.... i know you guys are back there...
come out, come out, where ever you are!!!!

MARCO!!!!!!

GypsyGraphics

You've collapsed the active threads block and that setting was saved in your most current cookie. Simply click the button in the upper right side of the block to expand it and then it should remember that setting. If you continue to have problems, clear the cache and the cookies from your browser to start fresh.

oh... i never notice that. i'll try it now and then do what... have a cookie???
well, ooookay.

GypsyGraphics

GypsyGraphics

oh i see how it is... signage and wildwest are in kahoots cheap now!
-
-
-
-
take it from me... hanging with that fun-guy (fungi) is how you end up on the "Nearly Almost Kinda" list.