• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone Play Any Games?

cptcorn

adad
Just curious? Does anyone play anything?

I play World of Warcraft (I know, laugh it up) once or twice week if I find time , which is extremely difficult. I used to play a random assortment of games but haven't had time to waste/invest into them. The MMO type games have kept me interested enough to not really play anything else. Aside from Codemaster's ColinMcRae/KenBlock/DiRT series... I'm lucky to get 1-2 hours a week in.

Right now my current game, which is expensive as hell is, remodel the bathroom on a limited budget.

I remember wasting lots of time when I was younger playing Quake1, Doom, Duke Nukem, Battlefield 1942/Vietnam, Command & Conquer, Age of Empires, Total Annihilation(still the best real time strategy game)...

cptcorn

adad
I play games on my xbox360.. COD4 and Tiger Woods 10 mainly.

I've had most systems up through the Xbox360... I eventually sold that off, since I've always went back to the computer for some reason. I am thinking of picking up a PS3 for GranTurismo, and DiRT2... but mainly for the blue ray player... Racing games (aside from Halo1) seem to be the only games I like playing on a console.

Marlene

I'm re-playing some of my old games. right now I'm playing "Radiata Stories". I just played thru and teamed up with the humans in which my girlfriend (character is a guy) died and I left town without a word to anyone. this time I'm teaming up with the non-humans and I hope to get a better ending. right now I'm just leveling up and raising cash for a really expensive but deadly weapon.

I still have not finished Final Fantsy XII. I play it up to nearly the end and then go back. really stupid, but I want to be suprised at the end so I haven't read the guide that far. no, I don't live in my mom's basement or have a pocket protector

Pro Image

Call Of Duty 4 is definitely a great game if your into the whole shooter game with some of the most realistic action you'll find.

You got that right......I haven't had time to play in the last 4 months but last time I did I was ranked 2234 in the world in kills.......Top 3000 anit bad out of 8 million.......

Already got my Modern Warfare 2 special edition on order......Mil. Spec. night vision goggles included...........

cptcorn

adad
Before my xbox all I played were blizzard games and Counter Strike on my computer.

This was a big time sink back in the day... lol

Scrabble is about the only board game I play... The fiance usually wins.. Damn English/Linquist majors!

Recent FPS games I've played (Other than the Battlefield series through COD4 etc) I've usually just played the story line and then that was it... No multilayer action... I pretty much stopped online FPS once Battlefield2 was out for a bit and didn't have time to always play and try and get better weapons... Not sure if COD4 and others are like that.

TheSnowman

Mario Kart, and Dr. Mario. That's the only ONLINE gaming I do. We had a thread a while back, we'd have some S101 racing evenings going on. It was always a blast. I think a couple of the guys that we raced against are now banned, but it was always intense for Mario Kart.

MachServTech

Fallout 3 and all of the DLC's :wink:
that was one hell of a game....played through once as real good second time as real bad....had to see what it was like to set off them nukes :biggrin:

Right now its Bad Company....kinda fun...I especially like calling in the airstrikes!

astrofan

Online poker for me. Mostly the "play money" variety.
The last video game that I got involved in was Max Payne (the first one).

cptcorn

adad
Fallout 3 and all of the DLC's :wink:
that was one hell of a game....played through once as real good second time as real bad....had to see what it was like to set off them nukes :biggrin:

Right now its Bad Company....kinda fun...I especially like calling in the airstrikes!

I tried Fallout3 but just couldn't get into it... Ive had a hard time getting into games like that, ie Oblivion, Marrowwind, etc... The only thing similar was the Knights of the Old Republic...

gabagoo

Tiger woods for PC ver 8

Only once golf season finishes mind you. It keeps me sane until I can swing a real club again. The game has a course architect and between this game and the original PGA golf (which was sold to EA sports to create tiger way back) I have uploaded 25 custom made courses. More fun than playing the game. The Gabagoo name came from that game actually!!

cgsigns_jamie

I must not have a life because I have all the latest video game systems (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS, PSP)

Mostly first person shooters and racing games.

These are the games I'm playing most often:

Xbox (Gamer Tag = tHole88)
  • Call of Duty 4
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Forza 2
  • Halo 3

PS3 (PSN = tHole88)
  • Midnight Club LA
  • Call of Duty 4
  • InFamous

Baz

I used to play allot of shooters. Now i just don't have the time. Last game i played from start to finish was early last year and the game was System Shock2 (Game of the year 1998 lol!). I have purchased Bioshock but won't install it until i get a new pc at home.

Maybee once or twice a month i'll play Sim City. I love that game. It is pretty much the only game now that can take my mind off of anything else thats going on in my life.