• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

At least you didn't make this sign.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I saw this on the way into work this morning.

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 143

Billct2

looking at the picture I was thinking something didn't look right...where'd it start?, how'd it spread?
I think Old Paint may be right.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I guess it could be lightning, but the rain we've had the past week or so weren't thunderstorms. I just noticed it today. I'm by there a once or twice a week.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, it could be lightning, but I doubt it, too. Looks more like something up top got real hot, caught fire and the plastic just dripped down ruining others on the way down. The other side looks just about as bad looking through it.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Grunge patina - I'm assuming it's one of those new brush effects in Creative Cloud.

But I guess my first question is how does one set out to achieve the melted effect? I'm guessing it wasn't specified on the proof.

JB

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Spontaneous combustion?
Caused by the close proximity of the awesome layout of that wrapped van in the background?

wayne k
guam usa