• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

baby baby baby

iSign

your excitement in the opening post is so evident I can remember feeling that 31 years ago!! Enjoy the ride!!

Deaton Design

thanks everyone!

i figured i'd have kids 10-15 years ago, but never did.

my wife and i had been trying for the last few years, going through doctors and testing and this and that, and than all of a sudden!

It will suck being in my mid 50's with him graduating high school, but i wouldn't trade it for the world right now!

i might make an announcement when he finally arrives hehe

Dont fret about it. My son graduated when I was 52, my daughter will graduate when I am 62 or so. If I make it that long that is...lol.

wildside

everything went great!

Dane was born last tuesday, he was 8lbs 5oz and 21.5 inches, he has a full head of hair and apparently looks identical to me as a baby as my mom has informed me repeatedly. Mommy and baby came through without any issues and they are both very healthy and happy. We got a pic of him smiling when he was 3 hours old! He smiles when you tickle his feet.

fatherhood is wonderful, and getting up to feed in the middle of the night is not as bad as i would have thought, they way he stairs into my eyes as he eats makes my tiredness amazingly go away.

now back to work to pay for him :Big Laugh

ddarlak

Go Bills!
they way he stairs into my eyes as he eats makes my tiredness amazingly go away.

CONGRATS!

my boys are 10 & 6, it only gets better!

went to their band recital yesterday, i was dreading it, but swelled with pride when i heard the drums playing and realized it was my boy!

My oldest takes piano, drums, plays football, hockey, basketball. I don't have time to fart, but soon he'll be movin on and I'll have the memories...

Be the best father you can to them and the rewards are more than you can imagine...

Pat Whatley

fatherhood is wonderful, and getting up to feed in the middle of the night is not as bad as i would have thought, they way he stairs into my eyes as he eats makes my tiredness amazingly go away.

Those are sneaky baby tricks designed to sucker you in.

Congratulations man!