• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

baby baby baby

wildside

well tomorrow is going to be the big day if she makes it through the rest of today.

she is getting induced tomorrow morning! being my first child i am beyond over excited and lost on what to do at the same time. All the remodeling of the house, every friggen thing imaginable baby wise has made it into our house, and getting tripped over already. The dogs are bent out of shape as they know something is happening but not sure what it is.

i realize my day is never complete without feeling him move when i get home from work, he is my little buddy and i can't wait to meet him!

(just a little excited)

Marlene

what a great day! I was there when my grandson was born and there are no no words on earth that can express that moment! enjoy every second of it and congrats!

great news!! we had our first last march, a boy. my wife was also induced. its an unbelievable experience!!
your going to be in utter awe let me tell you!! lol................... congrats!

WrapperX

Parenthood is one of those things that unless you are one you really can't understand what it is like. It's terrifiy and exciting, its frusterating yet rewarding. Congratutlations on taking this step in life. Always remember that from this point forward they come first - always. It is an experience that words just can't explain. Enjoy it!

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
Wishing everyone a safe delivery! Your wife, your child and you for when you pass out from excitement!

showcase 66

Congrats!!! My oldest is already 7. Goes by so fast. The best part, is when you had the worst day of work when you get home and hold them or when they are older and they run up to you with a big smile saying "daddy's home", makes everything better.

GypsyGraphics

so cute to see you're excitement.... baby boys rock!!!!

be prepared for all the annoying advice everyone's going to give you, starting now...

from day one, don't keep your household quite for the baby, put the bassinet near the tv or keep turn on the radio when you put him down. and lullabies are sweet but they're use to something with a nice beat. :tongue:

it's gonna be so awesome.... congratulations!!!

WrapperX

be prepared for all the annoying advice everyone's going to give you, starting now...

I know you may think its early but think about the level of "discipline" you want your child(eren) to have. Keep that consistant through out their lives. Sure they are small now and don't really understand but they will learn real quick what they can and can not do to get attention and what they want. They will learn so many ways to manipulate and use your love for them against you. Do NOT under estimate their ability to decieve.
My son is 6.5 years old and has been manipulating his mother since he was able to talk (2years) He knows exactly what he can pull with me and knows that I will not budge on certain things. He behaves night and day differently when its just he and I or if my wife is home.

wildside

thanks everyone!

i figured i'd have kids 10-15 years ago, but never did.

my wife and i had been trying for the last few years, going through doctors and testing and this and that, and than all of a sudden!

It will suck being in my mid 50's with him graduating high school, but i wouldn't trade it for the world right now!

i might make an announcement when he finally arrives hehe

Jillbeans

I've been re-visiting motherhood with my grandson Liam for the past 4 months.
Watched him being born (you're better off staying up by the mom's shoulder so you don't pass out) and have been enjoying him so much.
Good luck to all of you.
It's hard to watch it and not push, I don't know how the nurses do it.
Love....Jill