• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner Wholesalers

149motorsports

Any wholesale companies still pricing out $1 a sq ft 13oz banners? I just saw signs 365 went to $1.25sq ft.

Was using them for yrs, but looking for new suppliers now. Thanks

bcxprint420

Sign & Banner Xpress
Funny this coming from what appears to be an end user not an actual reseller sign shop. I have customers like this who think because they spend a bunch of money all of a sudden they should get everything free! Lol funny. I second the suggestion of “why not print them yourself”. Possible response “Well you mean like actually print the banners myself like buy the material, the ink, the printer, the finishing equipment and all that and then actually do the work? You realize how much money that costs? “

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Funny this coming from what appears to be an end user not an actual reseller sign shop. I have customers like this who think because they spend a bunch of money all of a sudden they should get everything free! Lol funny. I second the suggestion of “why not print them yourself”. Possible response “Well you mean like actually print the banners myself like buy the material, the ink, the printer, the finishing equipment and all that and then actually do the work? You realize how much money that costs? “
S365 isn't under any obligation to only sell to sign companies. I don't get the infatuation with them. They aren't a business partner, they are just another competitor that doesn't offer design or layout. The time suck part of the sign business. If you can upload a print ready file, they will do it for you, don't kid yourself. Honestly, why would they not? If someone can do their own setups, what value do you bring as a middle man? I hate the middle man concept. It's like the old joke that engineers need sales people because they aren't capable of talking to the customer.
What is so hard about making a banner? It's the easiest fastest thing to make.

ikarasu

You guys crack me up some times.

If one of my customers told me they were looking elsewhere because I had to raise prices by .25 a sqft, I'd tell them not to let the door hit them on the way out. Loyalty aside... If signs365 has been producing good results for you and you're happy with their service, is it worth saving a few bucks to shop around?

It's funny, it's likely the same people who complain about their customers going somewhere cheaper or shopping around.

I bet you could jack your banner prices up .50 a sqft and your customer wouldn't care...

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Define wholesale.
On their site, it says "Thank you for your interest in Signs365. Signs365 is a trade only wholesale printer. Please enter your trade information. We will review your application and be in touch with you soon."

The definition to "trade only" means they dont sell to the end user.

netsol

In 2016, i filled out the paperwork for signs365 and was initially rejected
They did a google street view and did not see a sign saying we were a sign company (we actually had not
Yet put up a sign)
It seemed like an odd sticking point at the time, but it proves they were screening out end users

Notarealsignguy

On their site, it says "Thank you for your interest in Signs365. Signs365 is a trade only wholesale printer. Please enter your trade information. We will review your application and be in touch with you soon."

The definition to "trade only" means they dont sell to the end user.
Besides them saying this, what obligation do they have to follow this rule? They setup my account and I'm not a full fledged sign shop.

jochwat

Graphics Department
S365 isn't under any obligation to only sell to sign companies. I don't get the infatuation with them. They aren't a business partner, they are just another competitor that doesn't offer design or layout. The time suck part of the sign business. If you can upload a print ready file, they will do it for you, don't kid yourself. Honestly, why would they not? If someone can do their own setups, what value do you bring as a middle man? I hate the middle man concept. It's like the old joke that engineers need sales people because they aren't capable of talking to the customer.
What is so hard about making a banner? It's the easiest fastest thing to make.
Part of the infatuation (regarding banners, any why not print them yourself, etc.). is this: what if your shop has a 54" printer, and a customer orders a couple of 12 ft x 10 ft banners? And the shop is slammed? And it's Tuesday, but they'd like them by the end of the week?

Just happened, and barely 2 days later (and only $15 to ship), those banners were here and ready to go. That's what you use a Signs365 for. And if they raise their price by pennies (or, a quarter), Jesus H. Christ, just pay the man. Worth it every time they're needed.

caribmike

Retired with a Side Hustle
Any wholesale companies still pricing out $1 a sq ft 13oz banners? I just saw signs 365 went to $1.25sq ft.

Was using them for yrs, but looking for new suppliers now. Thanks
I use B2Sign.com in LA. Very reasonable pricing and super fast turnaround. Great quality products too.

Notarealsignguy

Part of the infatuation (regarding banners, any why not print them yourself, etc.). is this: what if your shop has a 54" printer, and a customer orders a couple of 12 ft x 10 ft banners? And the shop is slammed? And it's Tuesday, but they'd like them by the end of the week?

Just happened, and barely 2 days later (and only $15 to ship), those banners were here and ready to go. That's what you use a Signs365 for. And if they raise their price by pennies (or, a quarter), Jesus H. Christ, just pay the man. Worth it every time they're needed.
That I understand and agree with