• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner Wholesalers

Christian @ 2CT Media

When you do a crap ton of banners in the spring it ads up!
The reality is, if you are squeamish about $0.25/sqft and looking to leave a supplier over it you are A.) not charging enough and part of the problem along with B.) inviting your clients to treat you the same. Create true value and partnerships with your clients and the pricing is negligible.

To answer your question: https://www.directbannerprinting.com/product/banner-printing-services/
Just remember you get what you pay for, and price ain't everything!

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Hmm...so you really are Notarealsignguy...
Nope. I make signs, decals and all of that but for our existing customers that are primarily contractors or contractor related, nothing retail at all. I can't deal with the people, they suck the fun out of it.

Stacey K

I like making signs
When does a partial fledged sign shop considered a sign shop? If you only sell banners and stickers are you a "sign shop"?
Even though he claims he's Notarealsignguy, I would say he is a Realsignguy because he helped me with my laminator...but that doesn't mean he's making signs...so maybe he's Notarealsignguy? LOL I need to go home now...too much installing today, I'm tired.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Even though he claims he's Notarealsignguy, I would say he is a Realsignguy because he helped me with my laminator...but that doesn't mean he's making signs...so maybe he's Notarealsignguy? LOL I need to go home now...too much installing today, I'm tired.
Don't get me wrong, I do make a lot of signs, I'm just not in the retail side of it and it's also not my focus.

Christian @ 2CT Media

It's a 25% increase. For small banners it's nothing, but if you're ordering 1000s of sq. ft. that $0.25 adds up. That 25% will be $4-$5k over the course of a year for me, and that's enough to make someone look around.
I get that its a 25% increase but in the scheme of things that is minor, the reality is they should be nearly $2/sqft for wholesale when it comes to their print quality and turn time.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
He gave Tex decent advice for how to panel something in Photoshop... So he'll pass.

Even though he's a millinial.

Stacey K

I like making signs
so I'm curious. When you sell a banner from signs365. how much markup do you put on it?
Depending on the job I usually charge $58-68 for 2x4 and sometimes add design on that, depending on what they want. 2x4 banner costs $8.80 and $10 shipping from Signs365- the key is to try and order multiple items at one time to save on shipping. For my high school banners I have to go with $45 each or I lose the job to the girl down the road. I would get batches of at least 10 at a time so I figure $9.80 per banner. I did a total of around 200. Labor on most of them was 2-5 minutes to change the pic and name. There was still plenty in my pocket after paying Signs365 and calculating my labor. Boudica saved me a few minutes too LOL

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Sooo.....

I took it upon myself to test out Signs365 registration.

I used a fake real name
A temp email that looks kinda legit.
I made up a business name that matched the temp email
found a random address in the USA
And this is what i got

We are a wholesale, trade-only printer and could not activate your account because we could not verify any information on your company. However, if you do have a business with a trade presence, please contact customer service at 1-800-265-8830, and we will be happy to re-examine the information.

To any one who doesn't care, my registration would have been pretty acceptable.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Depending on the job I usually charge $58-68 for 2x4 and sometimes add design on that, depending on what they want. 2x4 banner costs $8.80 and $10 shipping from Signs365- the key is to try and order multiple items at one time to save on shipping. For my high school banners I have to go with $45 each or I lose the job to the girl down the road. I would get batches of at least 10 at a time so I figure $9.80 per banner. I did a total of around 200. Labor on most of them was 2-5 minutes to change the pic and name. There was still plenty in my pocket after paying Signs365 and calculating my labor. Boudica saved me a few minutes too LOL
So you pay $9.80 and sell them for $45?

signpro

Manager
S365 is not sign trade only. at least not with a tiny bit of creativity from an end use.
lots of times if you can prove you are a BUSINESS in general, you can get "wholesale" prices.
hell, my sign shop I've been set up as a Coffee House Wholesaler so I could buy 2lb bags of coffee cheaper!! lol.
I'm set up as an Audio/Video wholesaler so when I did my basement theater I could buy at wholesale. saved probably $5k-$6k on my basement setup
between projector, screen, receiver, and all the KEF speakers down there!
Pretty sure there's one other off the wall business I've bought from in the past, nothing related to signs... just had to prove I owned a business.

they all questioned me when signing up, but not one of them rejected me. Looks like the OP owns some sort of Motorsports shop perhaps??
who knows... but it's probably not hard to get setup as a wholesaler with ANY online company and get "trade only" pricing.

either way, for $0.25 a sq ft if you like their quality... i'd stick with them too personally. but that's me. i aint got time to find and learn another companies procedures! ha