• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Before and after retro fit

SignManiac

Put this up yesterday for a client that had an old 5'x8' cabinet, no working lights at all and bottom floor of cabinet starting to rot out. Didn't want to pay to rebuild guts and was okay with a reface that didn't need to be lit.

I used polymetal and vinyl on for the face and made some dimensional trim for the edge border and did their logo as a simple raised panel. I was pretty much given free reign on the layout and colors. The Heather Hill type is their logo, not much I could do with it.

All in all, it really looks better than the before picture and they were really happy with the finished result. Saved them a few buck too and I made out better in the long run.

Attachments

• Heather Hill -01 before.jpg
    Heather Hill -01 before.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Heather Hill-02  after.jpg
    Heather Hill-02 after.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 96

sfr table hockey

To have the vision to see in something, that you see can be done, to improve the look is a talent of it’s own. Then the layout and change of color shows what also can make a very average sign look like a million bucks. Thanks for taking time to post and inspire us.

qmr55

Awesome how you made something that was SO ugly and boring, very nice looking with only minor adjustments, paint, and a new face! Good job