• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Beverage of choice?

ToddM.

Here's a totally pointless topic for ya....What's your drink of choice, when winding down from a tough week in the sign biz. Let's go with your top 3...

I'd have to say Michelob Ultra, Smirnoff Ice and a good ole' margarita.

:beer

signgal

Sounds good to me... My usual choice when drinking at home is orange Crystal Lite with Vodka (no carbs!), when out it's usually Mich Ultra and when I'm goin' hog wild, my go to is a fuzzy navel lol

Cheers!

Salmoneye

No wonder the sign community has such bad design, look at out drink choices. C'mon people, is it cuz we're broke or just bad taste. lol

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Porfidio tequila, damn near impossible to find. By comparison all other tequila is paint remover.

Medoc, not quite as hard to find and the only wine ever encountered that doesn't taste like salad dressing.

Iced tea, approximately a gallon a day.

Circleville Signs

First, anyone who says PBR and Schlitz has my respect - their stomachs are iron and should be enshrined in some type of Hall of Fame :)

I'd have to say...

1. Jack and Seven
2. Crown and Cranberry (don't knock it till you've tried it)
3. SoCo on the rocks

Gary

Letterbox Mike

Margarita rocks (if you're ever in Dayton OH, visit Elsa's restaurant, they have the Bad Juan Margarita that will knock you down, in fact they have a limit of 3 per person)

Any decent wine, Pinot Noir preferably

water

And I'll add a fourth to make Mosh feel less lonely... I love a good microbrew rootbeer.