• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Beverage of choice?

B Snyder

Rolling Rock has been brewed up the road from me in Newark for a few years. Iron City is now made at Rolling Rock's old brewery.

charlie3238

I think you must have had some of those when you cut me off at the gas station last month up by Friedman's.
:omg:

Ah man! If it was me I apologize!!! :Oops: Sometimes in CA we`ve gotta drive like that. I`ve been meaning to stop by and say hi. Just to make sure it was me what kind of car was it?

Mosh

Mad dog 20/20, I have not seen that since I was a teenager! Don't drink it sitting down and then try to stand up, ain't going to happen.

cgsigns_jamie

Well I'm not much of a drinker, so I like to enjoy...

- Starbuck's White Mocha
- Sweet Tea (very sweet)
- Orange/Pineapple Juice

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
My favorite drink is RAW milk right from the cow's utter that morning. We get it from a farm down the road. It's the best thing on earth.

Second would be Bushmill with two ice cubes. Don't want to spoil it.

Next is anything I can outrun.

Old Milwaukee used to be second, but I'm not allowed beer anymore.

Rooster

Coffee (double sugar, single cream).
Beer (Bowen Island Blond, Shaftsbury Winter Ale, Sleemans Honey Brown).
Whiskey (By the time I get to Whiskey I really don't care, just make it a double).