• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Beverage of choice?

J Hill Designs

My coworker used to work in a seedy part of san francisco - he always saw different bright colored puke when he walked to work each morning - never figured it out until he looked in the nearest liquor store - bottles and bottles of MD 20/20 same color as the puke - bright orange, green, purple, blue...

onesource

Hot chocolate with marshmallows and when I'm out of that a nice red wine is sufficient and when I'm out of that then a little scotch

binki

depends on the enviroment but

single malt scotch (any time)
red zin (with dinner)
beer (on hot days)
club soda with lime (between drinks)

TheSellOut

Favorite Locals....

Ithaca Brewing Co. - They're "Nut Brown" & "Pale Ale" are great!

Hazlitt Winery's "Red Cat" & "Cabin Fever"(a blush) are both delish, and mix them together to make a local favorite "Pussy in the Shack"!

Glenora, Wagner, Lucas, Arbor Hill, .... www.fingerlakes.org

jemmyell

and Thunderbird

Lol, I walked into a fine wine shop once and asked "Hey man, where's the night train" (like Thunderbird). The owner replied "In East Los Angeles, where you belong sir".

I drink red wine and dark beers maybe blue moon in a pinch. Lately Chinese beers too as I have been spending vacations in China.

-James Leonard

Last edited: