• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Black Friday Cricut Special

sos224

I see Wal-Mart has a Cricut for $185 as one of their Black Friday specials. I am thinking of picking one up in case my Roland goes down. And it comes in purple, my favorite color!:doh:
D

strypguy

Yeah, I'm thinking about picking up 10 or so and starting my own high production vinyl cutting shop.

Then sit back and watch the money roll in!!:Big Laugh

John

Marlene

oh great, on Monday, we will come back to 100 new "signmakers" asking us how much to charge for a sign.

Tim Aucoin

Dang, you guys in the U.S. get all the great deals! Anyone willing to pick up a dozen of these things and ship them up to me? I don't think it's too late to cancel the order for my new Summa! :rolleyes::Big Laugh

GypsyGraphics

Wait until Fred has to start a Cricut section...
oh no... what if Cricut Dan's shows up and sees the note i wrote him.
i might have to apologize for calling him a pussy.

i couldn't help it... his tools were smaller than mine and he had pink handled safety scissors.

so do cricuts come with little pink tools?

GypsyGraphics

He told me I'd have to be nice and I couldn't guarantee that :omg:
oh i could be nice, even to cricut dan... as long as laughing wouldn't be considered mean.

i think it was Steve Martin that said laughing not mean, as long as you don't point when your doing it. :Big Laugh

Bigdawg

Just Me
oh i could be nice, even to cricut dan... as long as laughing wouldn't be considered mean.

i think it was Steve Martin that said laughing not mean, as long as you don't point when your doing it. :Big Laugh

I'd have to point... just not in me not to in this case :smile:

Nelson Newbie

Wait until Fred has to start a Cricut section...

Wow! Hey, that would be so cool. I'd love to compare notes with any other cricket impresarios that are members here.

We've already put out around 100 of these crickets around my area along with assorted scraps of vinyl left over from our sign business and T-shirts with heat presses galore. They go real well in convenience stores and Chinese restaurants. I get rent every month on the machines and then I sell them all their supplies. Names and Chinese good luck symbols are the big movers. And the stick figures ain't half bad neither. You show a kid his name in brush script and it's an automatic $9.95 quicker than you can say Slurpee!

showcase 66

My aunt called me up and said she was going to get one for her craft stuff and asked if I would be able to show her how things work. I couldn't help myself and laughed at her. She does a lot of stuff that I end up having to cut little chit for her so in a way it would be nice to not have to do that anymore.

I hate when I do a logo and then sign for someone who then ask if I can give them a file they can use on their cricut. Have had that happen a couple of times. I wanted to ring the one guys neck when he said his cricut was just like my machines.