• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business card

Jackflush

Gorgor
Its going to be fine... He just called and he wants to only add one more thing. I can breathe again. I was scared it wouldnt be complete.

decalman

Looks good. Lots of copy but the customer is always right.
( I might have changed the background color of the bottom half, to get some contrast in there)

Jackflush

Gorgor
HE ADDED TWO MORE LINES>>>>>>>> I must put my foot down... The thing is a chapter now. Why cant I just put on the card. :If it can be done to a boat WE DO IT"

Im now at 11 point font.... argh matey we shant see the shore this day

Marlene

he is using his card as a mini boucher and that be done but get rid of all the borders and graphics. I hate a list of services that are written all bunched together, centered and defined with commas. just do a list with bullets as it reads better. cards can be printed in landscape or portrait. for all this info I'd go wtih portrait. is it a great idea to ahve this much copy? nope but people do it all the time. another option is a folded card.

Attachments

• REDO CARD.jpg
    REDO CARD.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 85
I still don't get it. This is the back of the card, so what's going on the front? If it's a two sided card, why not put some of the info on the front, and other less prioritized information such as the list of services on the back?