• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Captain Ken finds Signs 101

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome aboard Captain Ken. The trip should be a pleasant one. Grab an unbrella.

.............from PA

James Chrimes

Welcome Ken. There is a piicture of the golden eagle you helped me with at Mass Mayhem in the photo gallery. Thanks again. Jim

Marlene

Hi Captain Ken, welcome to the site. Salem is such a fun city to visit and it must be really fun on Halloween.

captain ken

Ahoy, indeed i am here as well...no umbrella needed the peanut butter will be flyin' nobody is safe... Thanks for the warm welcome, Jim you look like a proud parent with that golden chicken!:smile:
Marlene yes indeed Salem is a madhouse in October, unless your just trying to find a parking space or need to run across town, then its tourist hell, actually the tourist come all year round and there are plenty of attractions for them too. happy friggin Halloween!

Pro Image

Gino said:
Welcome aboard Captain Ken. The trip should be a pleasant one. Grab an unbrella.

.............from PA

And you BOOTS too....................:thumb:

Howdee from VA...................

Holeshotrob

Arrrr, Welcome aboard Cap'n. Hope ya find the ship to your likin'. Now... swab the poop deck!

Too much?.... um, sorry.:Big Laugh