• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Challenges and being grateful

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ohh, I see. So, the friends who have turned into dreaded customers aren't on that list...... or dealing with the anxiety fellers gives you. You're just a bundle of joy to be around, when it suits you, huh ?? That's just naming 2 in the last few days. You're full of this kinda nastiness.

Johnny Best

Mostly, it's just you. I think the rest view it as free entertainment.
Gino does karaoke at the new LGBTQIA club, formally the German/American club, in Reading on Wednesday night. (there is a $10 cover charge).
He does Journey songs and knocks it out of the park with "Faithfully". His Trans followers throw their panties on stage to him after that song.
If you noticed, Gino is a bear to S101 members on Thursday.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hmmmm....... you seem to know a little too much about your LGB club and how it works. Me thinkest there more to this story.

Oh, and the german club isn't open during the week, just friday saturday and sunday, but not to the public..... and they sing german songs and oompah music.

Johnny Best

Thanks for that important info and video of that Gino. But, I do not think any of us are going to Reading anytime soon. I did read someplace or maybe Tex told me that Reading's Emergency Room is world renowned for Gerbil extraction.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's just because richard gere was making a stop in reading a few months ago.