• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Challenges and being grateful

Seal

I own South Water Signs and have paid every vendor that we have worked with. For 2 years a domestic coiner in cook county IL fell for the non oath testimony of i filthy liar I only care that still breaths as she is my sons mother , a rat lair receiver and the attorneys that ruin personal wealth for a. Kevin were able to dump this imposter receiver into a thriving company to cause damage to make the x happy. It’s caused so many people harm. Me, this is my problem but vendors and clients and my employees endured too much. It over and everyone is being paid. Once you are. Please remove all the hate. It was caused by miscreants. I’m here to apologize and to promise to pay everyone

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That was hard to follow. I think you're upset, but getting over it. I'm glad things are looking up for you for valentines day.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
OH! Is this regarding this thread?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Being grateful is in the subject, but I can't figure out who is supposed to be grateful in that story.

ProSignTN

The spelling is too good for drunk typing or rage typing. The command of the English language though suggests a Russian bot sent here to divide the sign community. Or is the new AI I keep hearing about?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I'm the closest one to gen Z so I can barely speak idiot but I'll try to translate. From what I can tell the guy is blaming his crazy ex wife (and her attorney) for keeping her apart of his business and deliberately sabotaging it. He claims it's over and people will start getting paid and requests that when you do, you remove the bad reviews.

Lux

So you will be paying the people you owe money to? That is very good of you. And will you also pay them interest on the money owed?

netsol

I'm the closest one to gen Z so I can barely speak idiot but I'll try to translate. From what I can tell the guy is blaming his crazy ex wife (and her attorney) for keeping her apart of his business and deliberately sabotaging it. He claims it's over and people will start getting paid and requests that when you do, you remove the bad reviews.
if true, i wish him a lot of luck.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So you will be paying the people you owe money to? That is very good of you. And will you also pay them interest on the money owed?

Why would you presume that ?? Was it in writing on yout contract ??

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
this doesn't change my previous statement.