• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheap wrap company van critique please

CheapVehicleWrap

Just a lil' sumpin, sumpin to spruce up the site and demonstrate quality. OK, Let me have it. And have a great morning!

Attachments

• Cheap crap van wrap.jpg
    Cheap crap van wrap.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 165

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
The bird crap does not read very well.
I would suggest having some pigeons poop directly on the van and then laminate over it with some quality intermediate vinyl or even clear packing tape.

Otherwise great job.

wayne k
guam usa

Jillbeans

Needs more cowbell.
Where is the diamond plate?
Tru-fire flames?
Bevels and red drop shadows with conflicting light sources?
Bleeding cowboys and Abbadon?
Minus well make it really perfeshional looking.
Love....Jill

Jesse_gvi

Needs more cowbell.
Where is the diamond plate?
Tru-fire flames?
Bevels and red drop shadows with conflicting light sources?
Bleeding cowboys and Abbadon?
Minus well make it really perfeshional looking.
Love....Jill

I like how you've adopted "minus well". It reminds me of mistaken song lyrics.:ROFLMAO:

SignManiac

A lot better than some I've seen running around on the roads. I love the self restraint you used by not going with flames and diamond plate. I guess you don't have that cd in your collection...

ionsigns

The professor said to us, "If you use the words cheap, budget, affordable, discount...yadayada...you are asking the customers to think less of the product."

Sooo...in an industry where we aspire to BUILD profit margins...why tell the customer that you are cheap thus promoting a thought process that directs the customer to find a supplier who is quality at an inexpensive price because THEIR BRAIN is telling them that you are cheap...low price = low quality.

ionsigns

Fonts...if they are not Adobe, ITC, Linotype, Agfa or typefaces developed by the MASTERS...avoid them. DO NOT PROMOTE your business using SCHLUB fonts.