• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chinese girl

Foison

Hi, everybody, this is angela, from Chinese, and i work for Foison Technology Ltd, www.foison.net.cn
Foison is a sign-making equipment company, the products include inkjet printer, laser engraver, cutter plotter, laminator and so on.
My occupation is sales, exporting, and i have been engaged in this field for more than 1 year, and know little about it, but i would like to make friends through this board, and learn more. I am a good student. :)

MSN: angela_1221@sina.com
Foison Technology Limited
www.foison.net.cn
angela@foison.net.cn
angela@ad-materials.com

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome aboard ....It's a great fun here you'll learn alot and have big smile, interesting website ya got ....THANK YOU & ENJOY LIFE

Ken

Hi Angela. Welcome.
I see from JD's post that he is in need of a good plotter..Maybe your first sale here... Don't worry about his critisism of your spelling/grammar. Can he even say "sorry" in Chinese?
I looked at the Foison website. The english translation does need some work.
Is there a North American distributor?
Ken

Joseph Dunkle

Ken said:
Hi Angela. Welcome.
I see from JD's post that he is in need of a good plotter..Maybe your first sale here... Don't worry about his critisism of your spelling/grammar. Can he even say "sorry" in Chinese?
I looked at the Foison website. The english translation does need some work.
Is there a North American distributor?
Ken

抱歉 Is roughly translated to sorry....
And Ken you spelt "criticism" wrong. I guess I should stop acting like flame though:Oops:
I did look at the site, it was going slow so I gave up...I'm getting a graphtec soon...not soon enough

Foison

Wow, it is interesting here!
First of all, thank you for all your passionate greeting.
Joseph, thank you for pointing out my mistake! And i would like to improve my English. Would you like to be my teacher? :)
ken, which part do you think need to modify for the translation? I will appreciate you much if you give me some advice.
regarding our plotter, because it is new product, so presently we have no distributor in north American there. To tell you the truth, we were distributor before, distribute some chinese famous brand, after that, we have accumulate much experience and technologies, so now we start to research and develop by our self, during the research, we have take some new ideas into consideration, and have invite some our cusotmers to complete the plotter survey, which aims to meet the mainly cusotmer's requirements.
If you are interested in it, please feel free to contact with me.
Thank you again for our kindly welcome, it is the first time i post here, so i hope i can take this chance to make more friends come from all over the world.
Best Regards
Angela

MSN: angela_1221@sina.com
Foison Technology Limited
www.foison.net.cn
angela@foison.net.cn
angela@ad-materials.

signmeup

I have been considering offering to tidy up the english in Chinese websites for a fee. Anyone think this might fly? Oh welcome to the forum!

Adrian

Flame

Welcome!

Hey... if you're need of a teacher for anything, I would be more than happy to tutor a cute chinese girl.:Big Laugh

:Oops: :rolleyes: :Welcome: 2 :signs101:

neato

Welcome to Signforums!

BTW, if I buy a plotter from you, will you fly me to China to teach me to use it? ;) I've always wanted to visit China.