• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Company truck wrap design - Tear it apart!

qmr55

I really think before you go ahead with the wrap design, you need to focus on rebranding your company. As much as I highly suggest a name change, it is not completely necessary. You can work with what you have there. I'd say work on a logo first and nail that down. Then move forward with the wrap design.

SIGNTIME

I really think before you go ahead with the wrap design, you need to focus on rebranding your company. As much as I highly suggest a name change, it is not completely necessary. You can work with what you have there. I'd say work on a logo first and nail that down. Then move forward with the wrap design.

+1 ... I like the one pat did as well, not sold on the background of it on the wrap but the logo itself is solid. You may want to send Pat a check for the file :thumb:... One of my least favorite customers are the ones that you proof something with and they are totally satisfied but then you have to proof it 3 or 4 more times cause their wife doesn't approve, almost as bad as a committee.

John Butto

branding

You know how Dan has his little "guys" on all his trucks, well here is a rough, (forgot to put on a cape) maybe someone could continue with it. Your phone calls should go up 800%.

401Graphics

Amazing! lol. My wife wants it on a shirt. I wonder how hard it would be to make an actual costume like that. Maybe find a superman costume and alter it lol

(by the way hes still missing the cape) ;)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, why is the yellow triangle pointing to the family jewels ??

hero.jpg

Pat Whatley

Do you remember Thunderhead? Tall, storm powers? Nice man, good with kids. November 15th of '58! All was well, another day saved, when... his cape snagged on a missile fin!

Stratogale! April 23rd, '57! Cape caught in a jet turbine!

Metaman, express elevator! Dynaguy, snagged on takeoff! Splashdown, sucked into a vortex!

NO CAPES!

401Graphics

Do you remember Thunderhead? Tall, storm powers? Nice man, good with kids. November 15th of '58! All was well, another day saved, when... his cape snagged on a missile fin!

Stratogale! April 23rd, '57! Cape caught in a jet turbine!

Metaman, express elevator! Dynaguy, snagged on takeoff! Splashdown, sucked into a vortex!

NO CAPES!
Nice quote from the incredibles. And from a famous member on the forum. Edna

SignManiac

Capes are in fact dangerous. If you fall in the water wearing one, it will become water logged and pull you down to the bottom of the abyss. Drowning is a terrible way to die.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Capes are in fact dangerous. If you fall in the water wearing one, it will become water logged and pull you down to the bottom of the abyss. Drowning is a terrible way to die.

Ya mean, there's a good way ?? :omg:

Heck, if it was me and I fell in the water, I'd hike it up on my flagpole...... :wink: and sail away on my back. :rolleyes:

John Butto

If someone would have told that story to me as kid it might have stop me from jumping off the pool house roof with a towel tied around my neck into the pool. We did finally stop, but not because of the cape, one of my friends missed the pool. That story probably got around to you from someone who knew my friend.

2B

[video=youtube;Jy2YhxXn7NY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy2YhxXn7NY[/video]