• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Constitutional Carry in TX

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
There has to be demand before there is an industry. You can tweek it like beer companies do, but there still needs to be a demand.
Not saying thats right or wrong here but that isnt true. Companies create demand all of the time, it's like the holy grail when they are successful. Example, there is no demand for travel to Mars but they are developing that now.

decalman

Texas did the right thing and lowered the cost down to like $20 a year or two ago.

Our politicians say it's too easy to vote and too hard to get a gun... I say it's too easy to get in the sign business and pretend you know what you're doing.
As a long time NRA member,
I would recommend you take a gun safety course. For arguements sake we'll assume that your a beginner.

Accidents do happen every day.
The famous last words are ......
" I didn't know it was loaded "

decalman

Texas did the right thing and lowered the cost down to like $20 a year or two ago.

Our politicians say it's too easy to vote and too hard to get a gun... I say it's too easy to get in the sign business and pretend you know what you're doing.
As a long time NRA member, I would recommend you take a gun safety course. For arguements sake we'll assume that your a beginner.

Accidents do happen every day.
The famous last words are ......
" I didn't know it was loaded "
Im glad Texas is standing up for our Constitutional Rights. After my 1st trip there in March to see my son at Ft Hood, I didnt want to come back to the Communist State of Maryland.
I know how you feel. I grew up in Boston. Gun laws are so strict , even criminals can't get a gun.

signage

Because the fearful gun enthusiasts have gone into panick mode and have been stocking/hording for over a year. Like toilet paper.
Not true Remington was sold causing one of the largest ammunition plants to close. Also pandemic cut back at other manufacturers, and our government was stocking up big time!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ammo has been been tough to get for many many years. Unless you make your own, you need to buy whenever you see it.

signage

Ammo has been been tough to get for many many years. Unless you make your own, you need to buy whenever you see it.
I have only run into the problem in the last 2 to 3 years! That is when to Government starting stocking up heavily. Also in about the last 2 years powder has become harder to find. Last year was mainly the pandemic causing most manufacturing facilities to close or cut way back!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I have only run into the problem in the last 2 to 3 years! That is when to Government starting stocking up heavily. Also in about the last 2 years powder has become harder to find. Last year was mainly the pandemic causing most manufacturing facilities to close or cut way back!
Whatever that means, I have no clue. This problem has been going on since obuma was in. Do the math.

signage

No ammo has not been a problem since Obama, I don't know where you 2 buy yours but I never had an issue! Now certain types of guns yes since Obama, and Ammo went up in cost!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Good for you. It must be the area YOU live in that's odd. From Washington state to New York to the deep south, it's been hard to get. Ask anyone. From .22, .25, .38, .357..... it's been trying. If you'd go to a regular gun store, you'd hafta be there 20 minutes before the truck left. Walmart only had odd sizes and shotgun shells. Dick's only had cheap sh!t. I did a count, just a few weeks ago and I have at least 10,000 rounds and that doesn't count any of my shotgun shell boxes. I have at least 2 speed rounds with each gun and the cylinders are all full. My semi has 3 full magazines but none in the chamber. Shotgun holds seven with one ready to go. Shotgun is ready to go, because at home, if I'm in my bedroom and an intruder comes in, I do not wanna tell him where I'm at and that I'm armed. I've taken all the precautions I can to give me the most advantages over an intruder, so why give away my position, by racking my shotgun ?? My wife bought me a home gun which holds shot gun shells in the first 2 chambers and 45's in the next 4. That's good, too. That's my favorite revolver.

cajun312

Yea, and with the passage of this bill, the penalties get stronger for that sort of thing
Several years ago me and my family stayed overnight at a horse ranch that had rental cabins. It was owned by an American Indian Tribe. There was a picture on the wall of a Indian chief from long ago. Simple message. The Americans told us if we give up our guns we would take care of you. THEY LIED.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Several years ago me and my family stayed overnight at a horse ranch that had rental cabins. It was owned by an American Indian Tribe. There was a picture on the wall of a Indian chief from long ago. Simple message. The Americans told us if we give up our guns we would take care of you. THEY LIED.
See, and they've been using that same line on us for another 150 years. I ain't giving up jack. They'll hafta pry it outta my dead hands.

Andy D

In my area ammo & guns has been scarce for a while, but it got real bad a couple months before covid.
Has anyone been to the gun section of an Academy lately? All the shelves are bare & they only have a few rifles at mine.