• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel Question

k.a.s.

I am using another shop to screen print some coro signs for me. They have not been using Corel very long and so we are running into a problem. I export eps. files out of Flexi but when he opens them in Corel they are not opening as a vector file. I saw him take the file from the e-mail and when it was imported it looked like a jpg. Is the more than on way to bring in the file? Anyone have any suggestions on why this would happen? Thanks in advance...

Kevin

Jillbeans

What # of Corel are they using?
You might have to try exporting to a lower number (like when I send an .ai to my GA, I have to save it as version 7 or lower)
They may also try importing it using the "PS PRN EPS Postscript Interpreted" command.
That's the only way I can open Brands of the World files in Corel.
Love.....Jill

vid

Is he openning or importing the EPS file?

Typically OPEN rather than import works for us. They're getting the JPG preview that is created when you export from Flexi.

gabagoo

in older versions of corel there are two eps import selections he should use the one that says encapsulated post script, always works for me. The other eps option usually just brings in a grey box with the letters eps in them like a bitmap