• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Covid Sick Time?

CanuckSigns

over 2 years onto this thing, it is a circus at this point. what happened to mask and vax keeping the sheep safe?
The vaccine is keeping people safe and out of the hospitals, look at the stats, yes there are breakthrough cases but you are about 20 x as likley to end up in the ICU if you catch covid as an unvaccinated person vs. a vaccinated one.

victor bogdanov

Your disconnect from reality is a bit scary
Capture.JPG

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think folks, ya just need to welcome in this century's newest addition. Get used to living with covid and it's by-products. You're really never gonna get rid of it. It is a part of us. We'll adapt, just like we had to, to almost every other problem disease out there....... or die trying. I'm not saying that lightly, either. I have friends still have it and know many people who have died from it, but the symptoms they tell you about are the same symptoms to every other disease out there. It's gonna be a regular occurance and we just hafta get used to it or it will take you down mentally. We've got AIDS under control, Spanish Flu, syph, all the animal flus, typhoid, smallpox, polio, sars, leprosy and lotsa others. C'mon man, get with it, y'all are looking at the wrong science. Welcome to 2022.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yep, funny part is, I can stay quiet about it, until some of these fear mongering manipulating fools start to spout off nonsense. Sheesh.........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I do. My stepson wears it round the clock, when inside. I don't know about when he's sleeping, but ya never know.................

According to your science, you need to wear it even around family. You don't know where they might've been somewhere throughout the day. You don't know who they might've come in contact with. The masks are basically worthless, but if it gives you comfort, so be it. Unless like earlier mentioned, you're wearing an actual respirator which is far more effective, even than the N95 setups who cares ??

My question is simple, why are the rules constantly changing and all the backpedaling about this crap ?? Ya have 3 vaccinations and boosters and you still hafta wear a mask...... and ya still catch it.

CanuckSigns

You mean an at risk person who has to share his method of transportation?
Or an Uber driver in between pickups, or any number of other situations that make sense, maybe they are on their way to pick up their grandma to take her to her chemo appointment.

Noone enjoys wearing a mask, however responsible members of society realize that the world does not revolve around their individual rights and sometimes taking part in society requires thinking of what's best for your neighbour as well, even if it means wearing a piece of cloth on your face for 10 minutes while you are in the grocery store.

victor bogdanov

He cant defend himself so he posts memes. lol Yes Victor is sooo convincing. These guys love asking questions but dont care to hear the answers. If you know something that the rest of don't then post PROOF.

There are many videos of "vape through mask" watch them and decide for your self. Here is a screenshot showing what happens if you blow some vape (larger particles than covid) through a medical mask.

Capture.JPG

victor bogdanov

Or an Uber driver in between pickups, or any number of other situations that make sense, maybe they are on their way to pick up their grandma to take her to her chemo appointment.

Noone enjoys wearing a mask, however responsible members of society realize that the world does not revolve around their individual rights and sometimes taking part in society requires thinking of what's best for your neighbour as well, even if it means wearing a piece of cloth on your face for 10 minutes while you are in the grocery store.
If you know anyone that vapes, ask them to take a big hit, mask up and blow it out. See with your own eyes