• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Critique

Williams Signs

Simple layout to use as logo and signage.

Attachments

• putnam's.jpg
    putnam's.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 163

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The apostrophe looks out of place and I don't personally like the cross-bar in the 'A'.

Also, you have the graphic and the name sharing the same size proportionately. I would probably reduce the graphic and play up the name.

artbot

use one single font. doesn't pass the squint test. keep it boring and you'll make more money off of it.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Use the script for Putnam's and change Repair to match Collision. That way it reads as Putnam's ... Collision Repair instead of Putnam's Collision ... Repair. If the truck you are showing started out as royalty free clip art, make sure the customer knows he can't claim any rights to it as his "logo".

signmeup

Collision repair generally deals with late model cars not antique hot rod pickup trucks. Is the customer asking for that type of graphic or is it something you came up with? I think you need to modernize it to appeal to insurance adjusters and people with newish cars that have had a shopping cart ding one of their doors.

qmr55

Just a quick suggestion maybe go with something more like this? (Thrown together quickly forgive me :)

Attachments

• putnam's.jpg
    putnam's.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 104

signgal

Use the script for Putnam's and change Repair to match Collision. That way it reads as Putnam's ... Collision Repair instead of Putnam's Collision ... Repair.

+1 even if it is only 2 different fonts. You've used different techniques on each line and it doesn't gel. The others are right about the truck. The customer needs to ask himself why he wants to use that if it's his decision to use it. Signs and logos are about appealing to your target clientele, not what appeals to you as the business owner.

JR's

Use the script for Putnam's and change Repair to match Collision. That way it reads as Putnam's ... Collision Repair instead of Putnam's Collision ... Repair. If the truck you are showing started out as royalty free clip art, make sure the customer knows he can't claim any rights to it as his "logo".

:thumb::thumb: :goodpost:

JR