• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom Rug Logo and Card

neato

This is for a company that makes custom area rugs. There will be a back to the card as well giving more contact info. This will also double as a hangtag.

Attachments

• card.gif
    card.gif
    21.6 KB · Views: 129

SignManiac

I like it but I'd like it better if it didn't have the bottom panel with the web address on the front. I'd put that on the back of the card with the rest of the contact information.

It's such a strong element that it overpowers the logo in the middle. Great colors and fonts!

Joe Diaz

Great layout. I'm not sure if you need a critique, but I do have one observation that is such a small thing that I almost ended this reply at: "Great layout".

I think "works" is too weak. Since "Shagworks" is the name, I would think strengthening "works" would make this design even better. Right now, not only is it a less contrasting color then "Shag" it is also thinner weight lettering style, plus it is not quite a script, but pretty close. All this is working against its readability, and when I first took a gander at this design, I read it like this: SHAGworks I think going with a much lighter green will help. But other than that, its solid.

neato

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the observations guys. Great suggestions Joe. Just a few tweaks and I'll be happy with it.

Man, I'm walking a foot off the ground right now. Dan Antonelli and Joe Diaz both critiquing my work!

:D

stickermonkey

the first one is great! And I think the website is important to have just where it is. :) I really like the colours too. Good work!

Marlene

looks awesome! any of the color combos look great too. the website on the front of the card is OK with me as you made it look so good. if I nver saw the back of the card, I still could get all info needed from the front. I know the company name, what they do and how to contract them. I can see from the great layout that they are pros and unique. wht more can you ask for in a card?