• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customers: can't have you cake and eat it to

2B

This was sent to not to long ago. Thinking of blowing it up, laminating and having this as the first thing the customer looks at.

Attachments

• graphic design.jpg
    graphic design.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 54

Circleville Signs

Yup - I recreated it and added a bit of text to the bottom. Printing and it is going up this afternoon :)

Thoughts?

Attachments

• Graphic-Design-menu.jpg
    Graphic-Design-menu.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 58

GypsyGraphics

i think i'd switch the "you get what you pay for" with "just in time to be too late."

but maybe that's just me... i'm sometimes great, but never fast.

iSign

Hey circ, if you're really going to use that, put Great on top, and Fast/Cheap on the bottom. Everything else will swap too, so nothing really changes, but the poster better reflects the priorities of Circ Signs

Hey Gary, what happened to to the "free" text? I would eliminate that quadrant anyway... Has no bearing on most business transactions, and in my opinion, is the least valuable part of the message... not to mention disrupting a more balanced graphic

2B

Like this :)

Scrap PVC+dead day+cool idea from a Signs101er = EPIC

How is it working out for you?

Most of our customers are still price driven but the ones whom have gotten REALLY BAD quality are sometimes willing to do the quality (only after pulling teeth) the dreaded wal-mart mentality

Circleville Signs

How is it working out for you?

Most of our customers are still price driven but the ones whom have gotten REALLY BAD quality are sometimes willing to do the quality (only after pulling teeth) the dreaded wal-mart mentality

It's working out great. It is simply a visual reflection of what I tell customers all the time anyways. I instituted a "velvet rope" policy a few years ago. I don't WANT about 60% of the possible work that walks through the doors.

For example, had a lady come in today. I had given her a really rough quote of $75/ea for 3 different 12x18 .080 aluminum signs with mounting brackets. That was over the phone.

Well, she came in today and immediately said that she had spoken to a couple of co-workers and they both thought $75/ea was way too high and suggested she just get some coro signs. She needs them to last 5-10 years.

I pointed at my sign and had her read it. She left. She got the point. I'm not interested in people who want cheap. Not even a little bit.

"Deposit Please"

..I think she was looking for "Free or SuperCheap" on the menu, but that would fall in the "Go Away" category.........and out the door she goes....lol

axis

Wouldn't it have been easier to just buy one from the guy who designed it?

Google Colin Harman- he designed this in July 2010

Then you wouldn't have to change it 20%
( I must admit, it is theft-worthy)

Last edited:

slappy

Wouldn't it have been easier to just buy one from the guy who designed it?

Then you wouldn't have to change it 20%
( I must admit, it is theft-worthy)

nice.. i clicked the link and avg found a threat.:thumb:

Last edited: