• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

webguru

TOO LATE FOR PRAYING...
probably looks like this now:

clipcop.jpg

Now that is funny!

Flame

Methinks Stickerz is a fakey created by Fred to keep us on our toes on why illegal clipart is illegal.

Methinks. ;)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm glad you gave up that dangerous work, cause you look like you were concentrating on the cameraman more than where you were going and that could be disasterous with Copywriter - Infringment - Violators. They're a bad bunch and eat raw eggs & garlic without any regards to whose coming in the front door. They seldom brush their teeth is my real message here. :wink:

iSign

how did I miss that I was IN the photo? lsakgflsdf nice work :)

After posting her pic, I noticed she was on this thread... so I sent a PM telling The Professor she looked great in Black kevlar

...not having a clue what I was talking about... she wrote back that I must have seen her myspace page :omg: ...so now I've been wondering what I'm missing :wink:

hmmm... maybe I wasn't supposed to repeat that
dunno.gif

TheProfessor

heh no problems :)

as to the subject of this thread, I cant tell if the guy needs a computer monitor or a forum op... your guess is as good as mine...

iSign

cliff notes:

he (allegedly) wanted to scratch from the record all of his bumbling blatant postings of copyrighted vinyl samples hanging all over his shop (or his ex girlfriends new boyfriends shop... as the case may be) because after 7 years in the biz... he came here bragging about his sticker biz & found out he's a thief... at which time it was noticed his only other thread ever visited was his own inquiry for stolen artwork 2 years ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.