• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ever heard of this guitarist?

signguy 55

Since we had a posting yesterday about guitarists I want you guys to watch this. He's Rick Renstrom. (I won't tell you what makes him special, you'll have to watch the video.)

Plays neoclassical stuff, now if that doesn't make you want to throw your guitfiddle in the creek I don't know what will.

http://youtu.be/mqgTdVuGrAQ

signguy 55

This might have been missed since it was posted over the weekend, thought I 'd renew it. Let me know what you guys think.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Unfrickin'real.

Some people just learn to adapt to what they were given and make the best of it, while others just do amazing things and go beyond what most people think unobtainable.

Speedsterbeast

That's very impressive.
I'm sending it to a friend who always complains that I can play well and he can't because my fingers are longer than his, not becasue of practice practice practice.