• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Extreme makeover - The Winners and the Prizes

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
And the winners are:

Bladegraphics - 1st Place

Njsigns - 2nd Place

Pat Whatley - 3rd Place

Signosaurus Rex - Honorable mention

Stevo Design - Honorable mention

The prizes are:

SignFonts 33 Font Package donated by Steve C.

Choice on any one Plotter Art clipart collection donated by Fred Weiss
  • Plotter Art Originals
  • Plotter Art Print-N-Cut Color Collection
  • Plotter Art Voodoo Graphix Extreme
SignFonts Edoras Font Package donated by Steve C.

Bladegraphics wins first choice, Njsigns gets second choice and Pat Whatley gets what's left.

Honorable Mentions receive three Signs 101 shirts. All contestants receive one Signs 101 shirt in addition to any prize they may have won. Please note that this is based on entering the contest, not on how many times you entered.

All contestants should PM me with their name, company name, mailing address, shirt size desired and whether you prefer a pocket or not.

It was an interesting contest and all the designs worthy of our appreciation. Congratulations to the winners and non-winners alike.

:signs101:

Ken

Hey Fred..thanks for putting this together!
It was really a fun exercise..and the entries were fabulous!
Congrats to Bladegraphics..very well done.
A BIG Cheers! to all contestants..it was great to see the various ways we all approached this assignment..I look forward to the next one.
LLAP...Ken

knight

Well done Fred on putting together a nice competition.
Congrats to the winners and to all that entered.
We all saw some really nice talent and work.

Stevo

Congrats to the winners and thanks Fred for putting this together.
There was alot of great designs here.

Weasel. Check out the poll on the right hand side. It'll tell you who designed what.

Stevo

SignosaurusRex

Congratulations! First to Blade, NJ, Pat W. and Stevo, Very nice work! and also to all of the contestants. Takes a lot of spirit sometimes to jump into the fire. I'm looking forward to the next contest!

njsigns

Congrats to the winners.
This was fun.

wayne k
guam usa

I placed my vote on 33

I agree this was fun, and I can't wait until the next assignment! I'm really glad I entered, I almost didn't...

Thanks for your vote Wayne. And thanks again Fred for everything!

Gene

iSign

Wayne, I voted for yours. You captured what I thought I was going for in the sense that when I saw yours... it was just what I thought Jim's should have!

Gene's was the other stand-out winner in my first viewing, but like I told him, I think it looked so impressive it was intimidating me away from thinking I could afford going into what I thought Jim's place would be.

Jillbeans

Yay!
This was fun.
Everytime I drive past Jim's I am tempted to stop in and tell him what he could have had!
Congratulations to all.
Love....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
'Go Winners' :thumb: .... and remember, you're all winners.

Nice exercise..... let's play it again real soon !!

Some good stuff there, but I don't see Jim going for the winning design. There is way too much going on there and it is definitely out of his budget. NJsigns should have taken the gold. But, i guess that's what i'd expect.