• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Father in hospice

Allensign

J&A Embroidery, LLC
Hello all. Not everyone follows me on Facebook so I thought I would also post my situation here.

My father is being admitted to hospice today. He has been beset with many complications over the past month and his doctors are assured that he cannot maintain a good quality of life. Too many problems and he is losing the battle

I will be saying my last goodbyes. Damn that's hard to write.

I will be flying to Florida tonight and will return on Monday afternoon. Quotes and jobs will just have to wait until Monday night or Tuesday.

I am working today to try and get my mind off of it.

Thank you for your understanding
May God give you strength.

yukon

You and your Father are in my thoughts. Take all the time you need and don't worry about work. Family is most important! Safe travels Eric...

Marlene

So sorry Eric. Saying goodbye is never easy. Warm thoughts for you and your family during this hard time.

Jean Shimp

Hello all. Not everyone follows me on Facebook so I thought I would also post my situation here.

My father is being admitted to hospice today. He has been beset with many complications over the past month and his doctors are assured that he cannot maintain a good quality of life. Too many problems and he is losing the battle

I will be flying to Florida tonight and will return on Monday afternoon. Quotes and jobs will just have to wait until Monday night or Tuesday.

Thank you again for all of the supportive messages. His condition dramatically improved over the weekend. He is no longer a candidate for hospice and his will to live changed. He still has many complications to overcome but it is possible that he will be going to a rehab facility and hopefullly home soon thereafter
That's great. I placed an order with you this morning - please take your time on it - no need to rush. Thank you.

d fleming

I was in your shoes 4 1/2 years ago. Seems like yesterday. Strength and prayers for you and your family.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Thank you again for all of the supportive messages. His condition dramatically improved over the weekend. He is no longer a candidate for hospice and his will to live changed. He still has many complications to overcome but it is possible that he will be going to a rehab facility and hopefullly home soon thereafter
How awesome is that.
Glad to hear the good news. Here's wishing your dad well and healthy.
Cheers.

SignsSupport

bmt Promotions

bmt Promotions
Only the least valuable clients and customers wouldn't understand or not be patient with whatever business disruption occurs.

BALLPARK

That is great news to read about your father. I hope all continues well for his path back to being fully healthy!!!