• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Finished and installed

SignManiac

I posted a partial shot of this sign last week before it was finished showing a before and after. Here it is all done. I keep getting ideas in my head.

Attachments

• Southern Comfort.jpg
    Southern Comfort.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 112

k.a.s.

That looks great!!!!

Is it all pieces of HDU on top of each other? The prismatic lettering at the top looks awesome. I am doing a sign right now with some crown molding like that, it really adds to the sign.

Kevin

SignManiac

Thanks everyone. And Kevin, I didn't use any hdu in this particular sign at all. It's made from multiple layers of PVC, Azek Frontier board, and the crown moulding is solid PVC from Home Depot. The prismatic letters were made from 3/4" PVC as well.

The nice thing about PVC is that you can weld it together with cement and build your strength from the layers. It works down here great but I might think differently using it up north with the extreme cold winter conditions. It can get cold and shatter like glass. Lucky I live down here :)

Nice.

Your trailer parks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> our trailer parks.

You'd probably be able to spot 2 meth labs if I took a picture of the sign at one of ours.

Signguyno1

What is really amazing is there is no cut vinyl or digital print, vinyl banners, bunjie cords, screws through the face, on this work of art ! Impressive don't yea think?
Design, fabrication and installation, complete job, A-1

Jillbeans

Bob it looks great.
Hopefully it won't get a lot of YARD SALE signs taped to it!
There is no reason a trailer park's sign shouldn't be as nice as the sign for a swanky carriage home plan. Maybe you will start a fad.
There's a trailer park near here with a sign so ugly I'd like to donate one to them.
Love....Jill